Confession

Both of them were so happy with their brilliant results. Taehyung's parents went to the graduation ceremony and for the first time, they met Jungkook there.

Tae ran towards his Mom and Dad and said "I want to introduce you two to someone. And I have something to confess."

"We have been waiting for this. Go on baby", Mrs. Kim said happily.

Holding Jungkook's hand tightly, Tae happily said, "Mom, Dad! This is Jungkook, the one I'm living with now. And Kookie.. they are my parents."

Jungkook bowed to them and to their surprise, the boy said "Hello Mom, Hello Dad!"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim felt so overwhelmed to hear mom and dad from Jungkook, who had just met them. It felt like he was their real son!

"Hello Kookie! Congratulations for your brilliant result! We are so proud of both of you!", Mrs. Kim said with tears in her eyes.

Jungkook smiled shyly but deep inside he  was missing his parents. Keeping his sadness aside he replied, "Thank you so much mom! I'm really happy to meet you, finally..."

"So Tae baby you wanted to say something....", Mrs. Kim asked her son with a cute smirk.

"Yes Mom! It's that..... please don't get us wrong mom... It's...."

Mrs. Kim already knew what his son will say, she smiled a bit when Taehyung started hesitating.

"Baby, whatever the thing is, we will love you always. You know it right?"

"Ye- Yes Mom!", Tae started to sob.

He was so nervous that he held Jungkook's hand tightly. And then confessed something which shocked Jungkook!

 And then confessed something which shocked Jungkook!

"Mom I really love Jungkook so much. It feels like my life is incomplete without him, I don't even know how to survive without him. Soon I'll be leaving, please take care of him like your own son", Tae said everything in a single breath!

Mrs. Kim got a big smile on her face and said, "So my baby means to say, they are boyfriends?"

Tae blushed hard after hearing this from her mother. On the other hand, Jungkook was still in shock hearing about Tae leaving as he didn't have any idea about it.