Go Away, Please

Jey took Taehyung to the beach once again, away from Jungkook. It's been a week now and Jungkook has already left Boston. In the last seven days, Taehyung didn't eat and talk much. He was silent all the time, though Jey tried his best to cheer up the younger but nothing helped. All Tae did was stay silent and absorbed in his own thoughts. Most of the time, he sat beside the sea, listened to the sound of the waves and cried, sometimes silently, sometimes loudly but no one heard him because of the sound of waves. Jey was worried, he didn't know what to do or how to react. Jimin tried to contact them but both of them ignored their phones, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook. Yes! Jey was angry too, he didn't expect Jungkook to do such a thing.

___________________________________________

"Tae~"

"I'm sorry~"

"Tae please~"

"I'm really sorry baby~"

Jungkook was blabbering in his sleep when Mrs. Kim was passing through his room. She stopped as she heard all these and felt like crying. She was angry at Taehyung, his own son for hurting his other son but little did she know, this time it was Jungkook who hurt Tae, so much that he doesn't even know how to fix all the mess.

She went to Jungkook's room and sat beside him, caressing his hair when he jerked and woke up.

"Aishh I'm sorry Kookie, I woke you up" Mrs. Kim was looking at the boy who was a crying mess in his sleep. But to her surprise, Jungkook sobbed as he hugged her.

"What happened baby? Mom is here, tell me" She kept on caressing his back trying to calm him down. After a few moments he found Jungkook asleep leaning on her shoulder. She smiled and put him on his pillow covering him with the blanket and placed a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room. All she thought was how Taehyung left this boy and how he had to suffer physically and mentally. She was upset with her son.

___________________________________________

Jey tried his best to cheer up Taehyung even after they returned to Boston. It's been a month now and Taehyung was fully detached from every social media as it was full with Jungkook's picture kissing a fan girl. Taehyung was so frustrated that he uninstalled every app from his phone and focused on his passion of being a florist. He took a part time job at a flower shop which was really classy and aesthetic. The environment keeps his mind fresh whenever he is at work but after returning to home when he finds himself alone, he cries, sometimes writes in a diary and mostly he sleeps while talking with Jey over the phone.

After doing the job for a few months, Tae thought of doing something of his own. In these months he remembered Jungkook every day, he cried for him every single night but didn't try to make any sort of contact with Jungkook, not even with Jimin and Yoongi. He would sometimes call his mother but when he realized that she talks to him with so much anger, he stopped calling his parents and got detached from almost everyone except Jey, who is his only one.

Jungkook often got sick in the last few months and took a break from his new rising career as a singer. All he did was focus on his pastry shop as a lot of fans recently made it more famous doing vlogs and those social media stuffs. Though Jungkook visits occasionally, he was taking preparations for a new branch of his pastry shop and guess what! It's in Boston, a partnership with Namjoon. Yes, Jungkook and Namjoon have already become brothers and he agreed to give a space to Jungkook for his pastry shop. For the inauguration, Jungkook thought he would visit Boston and wanted to apologize to Taehyung but unfortunately he lost all the tracks to him. Even Jey was ignoring his calls and messages most of the time. All he hoped for is if Tae visits Namjoon's cafe as it is his favorite chilling place.