Messed Up!

Hello guys! I got 5k+ reads aaaaaaaaaaaa 😭😭 can't believe! Thanks to you all.

okay this chapter will have some emotions and mixed feelings.
Hope you'll enjoy it. Put your suggestions for me please 🥺💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 9pm and Mrs. Kim finally came to search for TH and JK who were sleeping peacefully.

At first she knocked the door slowly but when no response came from inside, she started knocking it loudly which broke JK's sleep. He got scared and rushed to open the door.

"Mom!! Is everything alright? Are you okay?" JK was breathing fast while asking.

"The house is on fire, don't you know?" Mrs. Kim said with a straight face, trying hard to control herself from laughing after watching JK's face.

"Whaaaaaaaattttt????? What did you uuu aaa fireeee Taeeeee get up!! Fireeeeeeeee!"

JK was almost running to wake up TH but Mrs. Kim started to laugh so hard that JK got really confused!

"Mom! why are you - "

JK got cut off by Mrs. Kim. "I was kidding hahahaaahaa!! For how long will you two sleep like a lazy panda?"

JK kept staring at her laughing like a 5 years old kid, and that made him smile.

"Sorry mom! We were a bit tired so-"

JK cursed himself for saying that because Mrs. Kim gave him a look.

"Umm! Okay so you also took a 13 hours journey! Wake him up, the dinner is ready." She smirked and went downstairs.

JK felt so embarrassed and his cheeks turned red.

"Shit! you stupid Jungkook!" he cursed himself again and went to TH who was still sleeping peacefully.

JK sat beside him and watched the most beautiful man sleeping in front of him like a baby, hugging his favorite teddy bear. JK kissed on his forehead and caressed his cheeks when TH held his hand and pulled JK towards him. JK couldn't control himself with the sudden attack and fell directly on TH, connecting their lips.

TH groaned at the sudden feeling and opened his eyes to see the beautiful face kissing him. But suddenly he pushed JK and got up hurriedly. He felt a bit awkward as he remembered something, someone was forcefully kissing him while he was unconscious and he remembered pushing him away every time he tried to kiss. TH got so scared that he almost started to cry hugging his knees, "don't do this please... please go away..." TH still didn't realize it was his Kookie.

" TH still didn't realize it was his Kookie

"Tae! It's me! Jungkook. What happened?"JK couldn't understand what was happening. Watching him like this gave JK a heart ache. He tried to touch TH who was getting more scared.

"Tae, baby look at me! Just me! it's your kookie here", TH looked at him with tears in his eyes as JK gave him a shake holding his shoulder and finally he realized it was actually Jungkook.