Are You Lost Baby Boy?

Jungkook was too tired to even react, he simply folded the note and kept it into his pocket with a smile. He really wanted all these miseries to be finished, either in a good way or the worst way which he started to imagine after that incident and the way Tae reacted. He realized that his deed is unforgivable and so he must accept what consequences it brings.

After he left the cottage where Tae stayed, he went to the cottage where he was living with Jimin and Yoongi. After he entered, both Yoonmin rushed to him as they were really curious about what happened there. All Jungkook did was give them the note that Tae gave, smiled sadly and went to his room without saying any words. Yoonmin read the note and was confused too.

On the other side, Tae went back to Boston as it was valentine's day and his flower shop was really famous among the couples for his cute lovely flower bouquets. So he opened the shop and arranged a few bouquets quickly for the display as customers started to come and buy flowers for their beloved ones. Taehyung didn't talk much, just smiled with each customer's compliment on his shop and bouquets. All he could think the whole day was what he really should do. Because now, he cannot forgive himself for Jungkook's illness but he knew if he keeps on distancing himself from Jungkook, it will just bring them miseries and nothing else because he can't leave Jungkook ever in this life or next lives. Forgiving Jungkook and accepting his faults were the only things he could do and he actually should do.

For the next two weeks he tried to focus on himself and his thoughts and rearranged all his love for Jungkook like a beautiful flower bouquet. He kept on smiling all day thinking about how Jungkook will react after he knows that Tae forgave him and when they will start to live together again, how he wants to touch Jungkook, kiss his lips and hold his hands, hug him tightly. He craved for Jungkook so much that sometimes he used to cry like a mad man. All their miseries will come to an end, finally >~<

After two weeks, he got enough courage to give a call to Jungkook and ask him to come to his place as he knew Jungkook was in Boston, taking care of his pastry shop, which was a shared restaurant with Namjoon. In these two weeks Jungkook tried his best to keep himself busy and focused enough. But those words from Taehyung were circling inside his head.

"So I need to make a hard decision. It will be good for both of us."

He was wondering about Taehyung's decision and how they would end up. The last two years were a hell and mess for both of them but it taught them a lot, made them mature enough to handle every situation. Both of them grew much and can accept any situation in life, either good or the worst. Suddenly Jungkook got a text from someone which skipped a beat of Jungkook's heart.

"You free? Can I call you?"
-
-
-
-

"Yos!"

His hands started to shake so bad that he made a typo while replying to that particular person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day was like every other day, sunny, busy and noisy except for two people! Though it was Sunday, Jungkook wanted to keep himself busy with work so that he could stay away from the thoughts of someone he has been waiting for, for the last 2 years! Maybe after today, everything will be over forever. But Jungkook does not want this to happen. He was trying hard to concentrate but couldn't make it. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he got so scared to even pick up the call. It was the person whom he loved the most. It was Taehyung.

He somehow got some courage and picked up the call;

"Hello?"

"Come to my place right now."

Jungkook was really nervous as Taehyung said straightly.

"Y-y-yes coming"

Jungkook cut the call and took a deep breath. Was he actually ready for whatever Tae's decision will be?