D-Day

JK's first concert as a lead vocalist was a huge success. All his songs became really viral on social media. People were loving his voice which has so much sadness and no one except Taehyung could understand for whom and for what he wrote these songs.

Taehyung cried every time listening to those songs of JK. He even let Jey hear the songs and so many times it happened that both of them became too upset. Though Tae didn't know what was the reason for Jey to become this much sad as most of the normal people couldn't catch the meaning and the behind story.

There were three more concerts which will eventually end at Taehyung's university. Jey tried hard to keep it a secret from Taehyung to give him a surprise. He kept the younger busy with their plans to punish Bogum and everything was going really well. The final year students will have a farewell ceremony where they will be presenting their batches in front of the guests and the whole university. As Bogum's father is a powerful person, he is also invited to the program which made it more interesting to hamper Bogum's good image in front of his father. After they were well prepared for the thing, both of them started counting days.

"Dude this will be super fun kekekkekekekek~" Jey laughed like an excited kid but suddenly went mum after seeing Tae's serious face.

"Hey Tae what happened?" Jey patted the younger's shoulder when Tae looked at him with a more serious face.

"I'm scared, hyung. What if everything goes wrong?" tears formed in Tae's eyes out of nervousness.

"Everything will be fine Tae! You'll get justice, yeah?!" Jey gave a warm hug to the younger and it seemed like he transferred all his sunshine energy and the younger smiled after so long.

During the whole concert prep time, Jimin kept sending videos of JK singing, sleeping, eating, fighting, frowning, showing bunny smiles and dancing like a baby to Taehyung but never told him about the concert at his university. All of them kept it a secret. Same did Jey, he kept sending the younger's videos to JK and both of them never knew it. Their secret videos were the source of their energy for living and being alive like a normal human.

___________________________________________

The day finally arrived when Taehyung would take his revenge and give himself the justice he deserves. Though he was really nervous, Jey tried his best to cheer the younger and keep him relaxed. They made a really good plan and will never get caught for it. Jey made sure about it and did everything according to the plan.

Bogum along with a girl from his class, named Choi got the responsibilities to represent their batch as he was quite active and popular among the girls and all of them voted him to be the presenter which did the best to help for giving him the punishment Jey and Taehyung planned.

He and Choi made a video presentation with clips of his class, the university, teachers, study tours and club acitivities.

About Choi, she liked Bogum from the very beginning, but never got much attention from him. She tried to get closer to him but every time she tried, Bogum used to insult her because she was quite skinny and Bogum teased her saying that she would die if Bogum starts to fuck her with his big fat cock. His such sick comments made her disgusted a lot of times but never expressed them as she feared of getting kicked out of the university (Bogum has the power). Being one of the toppers, she was selected by the teachers to give the presentation with Bogum.

On D-Day, Bogum went to the stylist to get his makeover and dressup done as he wanted to look the best and impress more girls and junior teachers who came for their internship. He was too stupid to not recheck the file before going to the stage inspite of Choi reminding him to check it once again. He totally ignored her and his excitement was too much to know what was going to happen with him in a few hours.