Who's This Loser?

3rd pov

(y/n) (your name)
(e/c) (eye color)
(h/c) (hair color)
(f/c) (favorite color)
Let's go!!

~~~~~~~

'why does one eventually die?' (y/n) thought to herself.

She scoffed as the sound of her breathing was muffled by the mask she wore.

(y/n) doesn't like talking, nor does she like socializing.

Neither.

Although... It is weird by the fact that this girl has and always will have an enemy somewhere in the world actually concerns her crewmates.

Yep, she's in a crew.

Heart pirates in fact.

How did she get there? She doesn't know.

All she remembers is that fighting the captain, trafalgar law, a year ago and now she's here.

Remembering back, she cursed herself how the fuck it even happened?

Anyway....

(y/n) is currently cleaning a semi bloody infirmary for her insane captain.

'if you're gonna do something insane, at least clean up after yourself goddamit' she thought again while wiping the counter tops.

"(y/n)-San?" penguin calls and immediately gagged when he smelled the mixture of blood and detergent.

In which, in her honest opinion, isn't quite bad.

"a-anyway..." penguin forced himself to talk despite the feeling of throwing up.

(y/n) sighed silently.

"c-captain asked if *gulp* if you can go to his office a-after..." penguin scoffed.

(y/n) nods a little and penguin slammed the door shut before hearing him run off.

'what a weird asshole' (y/n) thought.

"(y/n)-ya?" law called before chuckling to the smell of the mix.

(y/n) turned to him while still mopping the floors.

"I thought you should be done by now" he smirks and leaned against the doorframe.

(y/n) rolls her eyes and continued on working.

"is talking too much work for you?" he chuckled darkly.

(y/n) gave him the finger and continued working

He smirked even more and hummed.

"is that a way to talk to your captain?" he said

(y/n) nods

"now that's just hurtful" he pouted.

(y/n) rolled her eyes again and scoffed, moving away from him and started to wash his utensils.

"is that so?" he chuckled deeply.

Law then made his way towards her and leaned against the balcony beside her.

"how is it that you're so beautiful..." he smiled..

No... Grinned.

He grinned at her, his grin do charming that would make girls weak.

(I see you, simp.)

(y/n) just glared at him, boredly with a hint of 'no thank you, take your own shit'

Her height was merely 1 inch smaller than him.

(in Google, law is 6'3... That makes (y/n) 6'2)

"what? I'm telling you the truth, you look gorgeous... Your eyes at least" he smiled charmingly.

She rolled her eyes and starts to dry the utensils.

'will you please fuck off? Kindly, if you may'

"(y/n)-ya? I find you quite gorgeous, is that alright?" law asks.

(y/n) just gave him a thumbs up, hearing that phrase a lot

She always hears that from her parents, cousins, and almost everyone that knows her.

((y/n) is an only child, go figure)

"what? Just a thumbs up? No initial reaction?"

(y/n) shook her head and puts the utensils away neatly.

"I see, are you always like this? I remember you saying you're an only child, how's that to be?"

(y/n) shrugs, "I have a sister, so I think being an only child is lonely" law hummed.

(y/n) shook her head and pulled out a small notebook and wrote on it

<I have five eccentric cousins. I don't know if me being a single child is 'lonely' in your vocabulary>

"five eccentric cousins? How's that?"

<hard, but I can manage... Perhaps>

"hard? How is that hard anyway?"

<one, they're all boys, two, they make up shit, third, they're fucking assholes, and lastly, they took it upon themselves to make me their leader/boss/master and thus call me '(y/n)-nee' or '(y/n)-kun'>

"that's a bit troublesome" he chuckled, "although... If they're all men, does that mean you're the only girl cousin?"

<gender doesn't matter as long as you're a human, and besides, do you even chose your victims? I sure as hell don't>

(y/n) grinned under the mask as realization hit him

"victims? What do you mean by that?"

<nothing... Oh well>

She shrugs and walks off to open the window and let the smell reek out as she smells herself.

'I need to take a bath' she thought.

"whatever do you mean by that?" law asked as (y/n) just glance at him and smiled darkly before flipping her hair back and walked out.

"hey-hey!" law called

Later...

"what a gal... Isn't she?" law hummed as shachi just stares at him staring at (y/n) as she reads a book by the deck as she sips at some unknown tea ingredient.

"captain... You want her... Don't you? That look... I've seen it before" shachi shivered when law looked at him

"perhaps... I mean, I don't know..." he hums as (y/n) just looks up at them causing them to jump and shiver.

'fuck off... I can hear you from here'

(y/n) gave them the finger and proceeds to do her own thing.

"what the hell captain?" shachi said.

"what?" law chuckled.

"you're sick" shachi sighs shakily

"no one has ever told you that? Ever?" law asked

"no, I know and I wanted to ask if you still have your sanity intact" he said.

"I have my sanity intact, thank you" law scoffed.

(y/n) kept reading knowing his sanity has become insanity at this point onwards.

Who even wants to fight a fucking- whatever.

(y/n) kept hearing them talking about shachi wondering where his sanity was and most importantly if he has some of it left.

Law and shachi finally walks in making (y/n) sigh in relief, 'finally'

*thunder and lighting

'now what?' (y/n) groaned inwardly.

"it's a storm everybody!"