Ch. 2

3rd pov

'this goes here... And that goes there....' she thought as she placed tools in their respective places.

"need this!" shachi yelled and grabbed a wrench, unfortunately destroying the clean and organized shelf.

'fucking asshole'

"(y/n)-ya" law called.

'third time this day. What the fuck does he want?!'

"do you mind doing these for me?" he asked and handed her some files, "I need this by tonight... Thank you in advance" and with that, he left.

'this'll be a lot...'

Later...

(y/n) knocked on his office door as he said 'come in', slightly muffled due to the walls dividing them

She went in and closed the door behind her.

His room was as dark as he is, dark brown floorboards, dark black bookshelves that cover every wall, a desk dead center with two chairs in front of it facing each other, and books stashed on the floor all around.

He's reading his book by his nice swivel chair as he glanced up when he heard (y/n)'s footsteps walking towards him

"yes?" he asks and placed the book aside.

(y/n) placed the files down at his desk and waited for his response when he shifted through it.

"hmm... Thank you for this (y/n)-ya, hey, I heard the island we're about to go to has lots of pirates, do you mind going there first so you could report to us?" law asked as (y/n) nodded.

"good, thank you as well... You may leave now... Oh! And you should leave first thing tomorrow morning, after breakfast too"

(y/n) just nods and left entirely.

He hummed to himself

(y/n) already has a way to report to him without talking, so when she was young, she learned about 'sending magic'

(like posts in real world)

Where she just writes in a paper, burns it, and that flare sends it to him but instead of a burning letter, it undoes what it turned to flame for him to read...

Isn't that neat?

Law close dher eyes and instantly opened them in a haste.

'why am I getting these thoughts now?!' law questioned

Recently, he was getting thoughts/scenarios in his head where (y/n) would talk or smile at him.

Despite not knowing what she looked like nor what she sounds like, he just had to assume, right?

Timeskip....

The sound of paper slowly unburning itself made its way to his ears as he turned to his desk and found a rolled up paper with a bow tying it up, he smiled at it.

He walked over and read it.

It went like this:

Captain, there are many pirates here and I immediately spotted about twenty marines (not in uniform) in the docks itself, be sure to keep a low profile, too.... I'll be waiting here, oh! The island is beautiful, I heard this place is known for their roses, it's nothing, just an Intel I heard, oh well
~(y/n)

He chuckled to himself.

"known for their roses? Hmm, that's quite an 'intel'...." he chuckled again as penguin entered the room with a cup of tea and biscuits.

"what's so funny captain?" he asked as he placed the tray of snack in front of him

"nothing, announce to the crew that we should keep a low profile, (y/n)-ya already spotted 20 civilian marines on the port, go." he demanded as penguin saluted and went to tell the crew.

He hums slightly and took a biscuit before eating it.

'how does she even know marines in and out of uniform? How does she spot them so easily? Oh well, a technique only she can possess' law chuckled and sipped some tea.

Another Timeskip....

(y/n) sat on top of a tree and heard two marines talking

"did you hear? New wanted posters are being posted now..." a marine with red and white hair said.

'new posters?' she thought as she jumped from tree to tree and finally stopped once they reached a marine bulletin board to staple the wanted posters.

"yeah, here they are... Five of them actually, they aren't even pirates. They're just strangers..." the other said

'five... Marine posters?'

"what did they do to have such a prize?!" one yelled out

"I heard from the higher ups that they destroyed one of the largest main bases, their reason was unknown, too..."

"all five of them just for one base? That's... Impossible!"

"yeah! Even admiral kizaru can't believe it! He was there and the terror these five brought... It's... Amazing..."

"hey! Don't say that! We still have other duties, come on"

"I heard theyre in this island"

"if we catch them, not only are we rich, we'll be famous! Come on!"

And the two ran off.

'five new wanted people... High bounty... And can destroy a base while also scaring people... Who are these?'

She jumped down and looked at the bulletin board.

'I see how it is... You're trying to surpass my bounty, aren't you? How inconvenient...' (y/n) thought and jumped back up.

The five wanted posters:

Sapnap, dead or alive, 500,000
Wilbur, dead or alive, 550,000
Technoblade, dead or alive, 800,000
Dream, dead, 800,000
Foolish, dead or alive, 499,000

'these assholes put up such a fight...'

Later...

The sub soon resurfaced as everyone got out in the strict guidance of their captain.

In civilian clothes and not their uniform, (y/n) just watched from the trees before scaring the fuck out of law and the ones behind him.

Law doesn't have his signature hat on since it would cause suspicion and soon realization.

(y/n) hang upside down from where they were as law yelled a bit.

(y/n) just pointed at him as if saying he's a pussy boy

"can you please stop doing that?" law growled as he dusted himself.

(y/n) shrugs and jumped down next to him.

"what are you doing up there anyways?" he asks as (y/n) hands him five copies of the new wanted posters.

"pirates?" (y/n) shook her head...

"did you gather some Intel?" he asked as (y/n) hands him a notebook, one different from where she normally talks in.

"so much, but knowing you, it's still a little, isn't it?" law chuckled as (y/n) shrugs.

"so... These are newly crowned posters? Wow... Look at these... So much bounty for a beginner..." he hums

'I think I know where this is going...'