Ch. 15

3rd pov

"you're a dumbass Wilbur, you're a dumbass" Sapnap hummed as Wilbur laughed.

"hey guys, we're here" techno said as he entered with penguin and shachi.

"oohhh! Hey guys!" the rest said

"you're here as well?" shachi asked as the crew just nods

"her house is so big, isn't it?" shachi hummed and sat down next to bepo who was looking around.

"yeah! It's so big...!" ikkaku answered excitedly as law chuckled at his childish crew.

"it's not exactly that big" dream hummed.

"oh? Why not?" law asked

"well, ask (y/n). This is her house, she always said how small it has always been, even until now, I get lost" foolish laughed.

"speaking of which, where is (y/n)?" Wilbur asked

"I remember uncle dice dragging (y/n) out of the room" dream hummed as techno shrugged.

"oh? Why do you think?" techno asked, sitting next to Wilbur.

"I don't know"

Later....

(y/n) entered the dining room and sighed.

She wore a black hoodie and black pants.

"I am not going out again" (y/n) grumbled.

"why? What happened?" techno asked as (y/n) just glared at him, "ahh... Right"

(y/n) sighed and sat down next to Sapnap who asked if she's good.

"I'm good. If being chased around the island is in the rank of 'good'..." (y/n) grumbled.

"why were you... Fuck... Why were you chased?" Wilbur asked, in the middle of laughing.

"well thanks to someone, I am now getting chased around the island with various 'fans'..."

"who?"

"you know who you are" techno sweats a little.

"could that someone be me?" techno asks

"uh... No" (y/n) hummed.

"really?" techno asked, happily.

"SARCASM TECHNOBLADE! SAR. CASM." (y/n) yelled "dammit." techno laughed.

"why are you even popular in the first place? I know your heritage must be quite popular, but you, yourself? I don't quite think so" law hummed.

"you little-!!"

"now, now everyone... Calm down" dice hummed as Kristen laughed

'wow... The grown ups are now here... That's awesome' she sarcastically thought.

"now... Technoblade, control your brother, Dream, control your brother and Sapnap, control yourself" Lucifer huffed.

"alright... May lunch begin" dice shrugs.

....

"don't have like- maids or something? Why are you the one cooking?" Jean asked.

"of course, I like cooking, just because I have maids and butlers working for me doesn't mean I can't help myself. I don't always have to rely on people doing certain jobs, as small as cooking what I eat" dice shrugged.

"or clean my work place" Lucifer hums

"or carry my weight" (y/n) hummed.

"what I'm surprised is the fact that these five are gluttons, they don't even look like it" shachi pointed out