Ch. 16

3rd pov

(y/n) poured some steaming devil's herbal leaf tea into the cup and pulled down her mask to blow on it slightly and remove the heat a little.

"some tea?" (y/n) asked softly as dice nods

(y/n) placed the tea in front of him as dice sighed and placed his hands on his lap while staring at the tea.

"I can make you something to eat, do you want some cinnamon buns?" (y/n) just smiled at him as dice smiled and nodded again.

"I'll be right back..." (y/n) went inside the kitchen as he picked up the tea and sipped on it lightly.

It was his favorite tea, it had calming effects to both his physical body and his mental body.

He sighed again, feeling his tense body loosen a bit.

"here..." (y/n) placed a cinnamon bun in front of him as he thanked him

"dice...!" Lucifer gasped as he smiled when he saw dice a little calmed down

"hello father" (y/n) bowed slightly

Lucifer hummed before walking around the table and hug (y/n) before kissing her temple.

"Lucifer..." dice laughed when Lucifer then kissed his cheek.

"thanks for calming him down" Lucifer hums

"it's nothing..."

Dice nibbled on the cinnamon bun

Lucifer inwardly grimaced but stopped himself from manifesting itself physically.

She rolled her eyes

"may I have some more tea?" dice asked as (y/n) poured him some tea.

"thank you again"

"it's nothing... Really" (y/n) hummed.

"sit next to me" dice said as (y/n) did

"not on the other chair, here..." dice moved a little as (y/n) sat next to him.

"I really love you" dice hummed as he hugged her tightly.

"hey! What about me?"

"I love you, too, Lucifer" dice laughed and kissed him

"gross" (y/n) grunted making dice laugh

"and a small kiss to you~!" dice sang and kissed (y/n) on the cheek

"that's fucking disgusting dad! You just kissed him!" (y/n) snapped.

It made dice laugh and Lucifer complain.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT EVEN?!"

"oh fuck off."

"what?!"

....

"(y/n)! I heard from mother it's your turn to cook tonight" Wilbur hummed.

"sure" she just said.

"awesome~!" Wilbur hummed.

"serve?" Lucifer asked

"yes please"

Timeskip...

"don't forget to eat properly, alright?" dice hums as he gave her a bag.

"what-"

"just a bunch of guns, I don't need them anymore, you can have them"

"uh... Thanks?"

"oh, and (y/n)?" Lucifer hummed.