Ch. 7

3rd pov

"a Sakura petal?" law hums

"she said to bring back the materials..." shachi said

"third door!" penguin excitedly said

They opened the door and inside was a big ballroom, tro floors that had the second floor overlook the ground floor, a gold colored chandelier on the high ceiling.

In the middle of the ballroom was dice playing some eery mucis with a violin until (y/n) entered.

Still a child.

"dad...?" she called as her one hand held the door open while holding a teddy bear with only one button eye with the other.

"hmm? Sweetie, dear... Why are you awake? It's dead of night..." dice hums as (y/n) walked to him and dice just lifts her up.

"I can't sleep..." (y/n) answers.

"why not? You have your bear..." dice hums

"I still can't..." (y/n) yawned

"awh... Do you want me to play you my violin? But you'll sleep right after, okay?" dice asks as (y/n) nodded

He set her down on a chair and played the most beautiful piece ever.

(no, don't kill me XD)

"ayah...! That was amazing dad!" (y/n) said

"want me to teach you the ropes of this?" (y/n) nodded frantically, "tomorrow, sleep."

"awh..." (y/n) pouted

"I promise, okay?" dice lifted (y/n)

"fine."

The door just closed on their face and a violin falls on the ground.

"this violin is beautiful" law hummed.

"can we go next?" penguin asks.

(y/n) was fifteen here, already wearing the mask.

The same man from the second door was there, watching her train.

"(y/n) dear, the dummy isn't a worthy opponent, fight me" he smirked as (y/n) nodded.

She attacked him but he just teleported behind her and threw her across the room.

"good effort," he chuckled darkly

(y/n) didn't respond, making him worry

"dear?"

(y/n) appeared behind him and kicked him across the room

It made him laugh out loud and threw a gold coin at her once he's in front of her.

"good job (y/n), keep up the good work" he smiles and ruffled her head before patting it.

The door just closed.

That's the fourth door as a gold coin fell on shachi's head.

"ow..." he grunted making the two laugh.

"next..."

The door opened to a big room.

(y/n) was probably 18 at the time, she wore a black suit and was confused with her red tie, still wearing the same mask.

"(y/n) dear, it's time to go~" dice said as he entered the room and chuckled when he saw her confused state.

"come, let me teach you..." he said as he tied the tie perfectly.