Ch. 9

3rd pov

He had a serious character and aura.

"we'll introduce ourselves later, not now..." he grumbled in his deep voice

"that's my husband, Lucifer" dice whispered as the other chuckled.

"brother... How is this possible?" a woman hums lightly.

She had (extremely) long black hair with gold wings, she wore a darker purple dress with gold linear edges and has a gold heart in her chest, she had a big hat that has a veil.

"honey, calm down... Please?" another said, he had a green and white striped bucket hat, blue crystal eyes along with blonde, short, hair that reached his shoulders, he wore a green kimono as he hides his hands in his sleeves, wore wooden sandals that buck with his footsteps.

"urgh. Not him again..." two grunted behind him

One was a woman while the other was a man.

The woman had two colored hair, split in half, one was dark brown while the other was white, twisted horn and a fluffy tail.

The other had black hair, skin, horn, tail, and his eyes were white that glowed, he had his hood up from his rad and black jacket.

"kids, come back" Lucifer ordered as they heard it despite the mile away.

They immediately showed up on the deck and breathe in sharply.

Techno helped (y/n) hide her burnt side

"father! Mother! Why-..." Wilbur asks

"darling, it's alright... We'll defeat him" the veiled woman cooed

"mother... What-" dream scoffed.

"we'll finish what you started, alright?" the other said with a smooth smile.

"this is our fight... You know?" Sapnap scoffed with a pout

"I know I taught you all how to finish a fight that you started, but this time... Let the grown ups do such a thing." Lucifer said.

"but-!"

"that is enough. Technoblade"

"eek!" he whined and stiffened.

"step aside. You're clearly hiding something" Lucifer growls.

"I-I can't uncle-"

"sir."

"I-I can't... S-sir..." techno shivered.

"why's that?" dice got a bit serious

Techno gulped and looked at (y/n) apologetically as she sighed

"it's okay, man.." she smiled as techno nods and stepped aside

*pang

"oh no..." the others sighed as they looked at dice and Lucifer...

Their eyes were shadowed and fists clenched so tightly.

"I will NOT go easy on you... Vortex" the two growled as their eyes glowed with anger.

"oh dear..."

....

"can you hold out for a it dear?" dice asks as (y/n) nods

"I see... Stay here, I don't want you to cause any more injury than you have already caused yourself" ot was a light scolding from dice, but he didn't actually want to scold his lovely daughter.

"yes dad..." she answered blankly

Dice was worried he might have actually hurt her by his words alone but her eyes said the opposite