Ch. 3

3rd pov

"is it just me or I feel like I'm being followed?" shachi asks.

"I know... But where are they...?" law grumbled.

"maybe-" penguin was cut off.

"(y/n)-kuuuunnn!!" (y/n) jumped when she heard that.

She ws immediately tackled by two boys.

(y/n) got up immediately and dusted herself.

The two boys were still laughing their asses off on the ground.

One had black hair and red eyes with a white band around his head.

While the other had green and red eyes with golden blonde hair.

"(y/n)-kun~!" the blonde hair cooed.

(y/n) crossed her arms

"(y/n)-kun!" they got up and dusted themselves, "it's been so long~!"

(y/n) shrugs.

"what do you mean you don't care?!"

(y/n) sighed.

"we may be troublesome but at least we know who our master is" they crossed their arms.

"who are you?" shachi asks, "and how do you understand her?"

"first of all, I'm Sapnap," the one with black hair said, "this guy is Ozmodius, you can call him foolish"

"hello~!"

"we're her cousins, although... She's our master and leader too~!" Sapnap cooed as (y/n) sighs

"how do you understand her?" law asked

"we can simply look at her eyes and know what she meant" Sapnap cooed.

(so that I don't have to worry about the movements (y/n) make, {....} is her 'talking')

{WHO EVEN TOLD YOU TO DO SUCH A THING?! NOW I'M DIRTY 6OU FUCKING ASSHOLES!}

"calm down (y/n), it's not that bad" Sapnap and foolish laughed.

(y/n) simply rolled her eyes and turned to leave

"hey! Hey! Can we stick around?!" foolish asks

{whatever you want}

"yay~!"

They started walking to the island.

"how is she your master? She, looks younger than you" shachi asked

"she is. I'm at least older than her by a few months at best" sapnap hums.

"I'm older than her by 4 or 5 years." foolish admits.

(foolish's height is 6'4 while Sapnap is 6'1)

"that's so much, yet... She's the leader?" law asked.

"her father taught us that responsibility comes with age but, authority comes with power, out of all of us, cis the strongest, she can actually take down a giant without breaking a sweat, and that's not speculation, that's reality" Sapnap said

"really?!" penguin and shachi gleamed.

"isn't that kinda... Impossible?" law asked

"nothing's impossible with (y/n)" Sapnap shrugged.

...

"(y/n)?" a slightly deep voice called her.

'dad? What the fuck?' (y/n) turned and saw her dad, carrying a small wooden crate as he grinned and chuckled.

'dad you son of a- I never met my grandmother... What the hell?'

"you know him? (y/n)-ya?" law asked as (y/n) ignored him and walked to the guy

He had light purple hair match with perfect purple eyes and was wearing an even darker purple suit vest over a black longsleeve (imagine a bartender)

"(y/n)~ my sweet sugar plum! How are you? It's been a while" (y/n) nods simply and took the box from him.

"no, no... I'm not letting you carry this..." she just looked at him, "fine, here..." he gave the box to (y/n) and she just lights up.

Honestly, (y/n), what the fuck are you thinking?

"haha, you know you don't have to do everything for me... You know that, right?"

{I know, I just like helping dad so much}

"oh? I assume worse... But seriously, I honestly thought you'd be... Ah, never mind"

{dead?}

"you can say that but... I haven't seen you in hell, so... Eh?" he shrugged.

"who are you?" law finally asks

"huh? Oh! You must be confused, hello, I am Farcia Dice. I am her dad" he bows neatly

"her... Dad?" shachi pipes in, "she never..."

"she never talks, I know... That's just how my sugar plum is, hehe..." Dice said while rubbing her head.

If they weren't in public, (y/n) would be purring like a cat by now.

"sugar... Plum?" law chuckled.

"oh yes! My sweet sugar plum~! Haha, by the way (y/n), how's your day going so far?" he asked as they started to walk towards where dice was supposed to go

{so far, good... I found out dream and George are dating... That's not new honestly}

"woah! Really?! They're dating? How so?"

{I promised dream I won't tell anyone, don't tell anyone}

"of course... Heh"

{any who, what's this? What's inside?}

"that? Just some products straight from..."

His voice slowly fades out in the crew's line of... Understanding, Dice just starts spewing out logical stuff regarding both science and technology that only dice and (y/n) can understand.

"I heard your cousins are here, have you seen them? Or have they seen you?" dice laughs.

{Sapnap and foolish did, I think it'll nest out from there}

Dice just laughed.

"oh, right... I forgot to give you these before you go away" dice hummed as he snapped his fingers and from above, a katana fell on his hands.

The hilt had easy to grip handle with fur on the end of it, the sheath was black with red streaks that go up like blood streams.

Dice pulled the hilt away from the sheath and showed a pure black metal with red blades

"this is the infamous demon blood sword, take care of it..." dice hands it to (y/n) as she shifted the box to one hand and took the sword.

"hold it, wait a minute..." dice said as he tied a red string on the sheath tightly, it had bells on the ends of the tie.

"pull the strings to call me or your father, alright?" dice smiles

{you don't have to protect me, I can protect myself...}

"I know you can, it just worries me since you're my only child" dice ruffled her hair, "and besides, this string will help you control your anger, just like it did with your father... I've casted a spell on this sword too, so that it wouldn't eat your soul, only the victims of this sword..."

(y/n) shivered

{what...?}

"just kidding! Haha"

{IT'S NOT A JOKE WHEN YOU SAID IT IN THAT TONE!!}

"sorry! Sorry! Haha...!" dice laughed.