Ch. 6

3rd pov

"(y/n)-San... We just arrived at the island" penguin knocked on her door as she tied her hair up.

(y/n) wore a white shirt and black fingerless gloves, a (f/c) jacket was tied around her waist.

(y/n) soon walked out to hear the barking orders from her captain.

They will be spending three weeks on this island so that the crew can calm their nerves.

(y/n) was tasked to accompany law, shachi, and penguin around the forest of the island.

Law chose this island because of the medicine herbs

In the forest, medicine herbs were scattered around.

From the common to the rare ones and the ultra rare ones.

"(y/n)-ya, can you hold this?" law asked as he handed her a Portuguese flower.

(made up flower, don't kill me.)

It's petals were as pink as a cotton candy while the bud was... Oddly red.

It looked like a rose that had the height of a daisy.

"and here..." shachi handed her some devil bells

(all the medicine herbs here are made up)

The devil bells were just crimson red flowers that looked like bells.

"here too" penguin happily said as he hands her a plow poppy.

It was a poppy that had fluffy petals.

"hmm? Who's that?" law hums as he noticed someone picking herbs as well

She had long white hair, her back was turned so it was only her hair and her cloak.

"uhm... Miss?" law calls

The woman jumped and turned to him, scared.

Her beautiful gold eyes were... Familiar to (y/n).

"s-stay back!" the woman sure as hell was scared.

"we're not gonna hurt you, we just want that herb behind you..." law motions

"you're lying."

"I am not" law sighed, "I'm a doctor, and that herb is-"

"stop!"

"okay, fine... Shachi-ya can you get those? I need a dozen of them" shachi nods as he went past the woman.

"I said stay back"

"I wasn't even moving" law shrugs.

"ah..." the woman huffed and felt blood trickle down her legs

"let me treat that-"

"I said stay back!"

An ominous glow erupted from her hands as she fired that glow righr at him

(y/n) recognized she was one of her aunt's pupils and she just casted a paralyzing spell

(y/n) blocked it and got hit instead.

'shit- this spell isn't the same as the paralyzing spells I've ever known... Wait... Could this be-' her thoughts were cut off as she blacked out, entirely.

(y/n)'s limp body fell on law as he caught her smoothly, he glanced at her eyes and the light in her eyes were gone.

"(y/n)-ya!" law yelled

"oh my gosh-... I'm so sorry!" the woman apologized, used a spell to heal her wound and run up to them, abandoning her bucket of plow poppies.

"what have you done to her?!" law yelled