Ch. 12

3rd pov

"for someone who's the king of hell," (y/n) hums, "you're scared of this?" she asked while holding a jar of spider in front of Lucifer who trembled in fear behind dice who just chuckled.

"hey! Spiders are worth fearing!" Lucifer yelled

"want to hold techno?" (y/n) offered the guy as he steps back, all pale and sweaty before gulping.

"I uh... I... Mhm... No... I don't I will" techno stammered.

"how about you dream?"

"no! No thank you!" dream yelled.

"shachi?"

"throw it in the ocean!"

"penguin?"

"no... I-I don't think I will"

"are you all men scared of spiders?" (y/n) asked

"I can hold it... I-I think...." Wilbur stammered as (y/n) hands the jar to him

His hands were shaking and trembling before shoving it back in her hands.

"huh? Where's the spider? It was just right here..." (y/n) hums

"(y/n)... Stop joking..." Lucifer mumbled.

"there!" (y/n) pointed at Wilbur's shoulder in which he exploded and panicked.

"just kidding" (y/n) laughed maniacally at Wilbur.

"fucking hell (y/n)!"

"where is it though...?" Lucifer asks

Dice looked at (y/n) and nods apologetically

"woo" dice softly said as he threw something in the air

"YAH!" Lucifer yelped and fell back.

"pffftt..." dice laughed at Lucifer and picked up the toy spider.

"suffer the consequences of you teaching me invisibility magic" (y/n) held up the jar but this time, the spider was there.

"I regret it..." Lucifer calmly said.

"and besides, why is it only one...? I read from somewhere that spiders always come in groups, mostly two adults and their children..."

"no way..." dream shivered.

"yes way"

"yaaah!"

....

It was nighttime by now, her family had left and dice swore he'd come back tomorrow, it isn't a big deal since he usually cooks the most delicious foods ever.

(y/n) and law currently talked by the deck, currently drinking on some wine.

"I have... Fun scaring my own parents, my father specifically" she laughed as law chuckled.

"why though? Doesn't his despair just... I don't know" law hummed.

"despair? Despair?! That was merely me messing with 'im, I like the looks of utter disbelief and fear in his features... That's the only reason why I scare him... It's hard scaring my dad though" (y/n) hummed.

"why?"

"he's so unknown, his only fear is me dying... Now faking one's death is horrible enough though"

"you dying? Well, to say he did express he paranoid part earlier..." law hummed.

"yup. I think me leaving the island is killing him, but he keeps himself damn straight" she hums.

"why would he let you if he knew it'd kill him?"

"I don't know... He just said 'sure'... Every now and then, I'd ask father why... He doesn't really answer it" (y/n) mumbled.

"he loves you well enough..." he smiled, "despite having only two dads, they raised you well"

"you mean by well, is me not being straight"

"hmm?"

"yeah. I'm bi... Some say I'm lesbian, but actually, I'm bi"

"oh you are? Here I thought you're aroace" law hums.

"yeah, some say that... Too. But I'm just bi, I just can't find somebody interesting enough for me to care"

"what's this... 'interest' you're looking for?" law asks

"I don't know, a significant other that can take care of themselves, surely isn't clingy, maybe a bit perverted but isn't entirely... Why do you ask?"

Law realized all the boxes ticked except the part 'taking care of themselves' that part he's sure to fail.

"hey. What're you thinking?" (y/n) poked his cheek.

"ow... Jeez, just... Thinking... And besides, reverting back to... Whatever happened earlier today..." law hums, "what does your cousins mean by you... Teaching them?"

"it's not exactly a teach, it's more like a motivation" she hums

"what do you mean?"

"let's start with dream, he has the strength and power unlike any, but his problem is that he can't train with it, no one can keep up with him, as he grows older, his power also does, until it starts to break out of his own body for him to use" (y/n) explained briefly, "I observed that about him, he's always prone to anger, one small tick of anger and he'll burst, the 'grown ups' in the family were too busy to deal with it so I asked to spar with him..."

"then... You defeated him?"

"by a small remark, yes... I taught him how to calm down, he can train by himself if he's calm, his emotions affect his powers greatly."

"hmm... No wonder he's always calm" he smirked.

"then there's foolish, he's innocent, yet so easy to use. Many used him in the past, he dreads from it every day until I punished him by daring him to say 'no' to everyone... I guess that made him realize that his opinions also matter"

"what do you mean?" law asks

"well, before foolish has no sense of opinions and feelings, he taught opinions are for those who are strong, but I guess me 'punishing' him taught him that his opinions are always louder than actions, no... Voice does." she hums, "maybe he was too shy to even voice out his concerns, now he's him" she shrugged.

"how about the other three?"

(y/n) hummed as she sipped on her drink.

"techno is the same with dream, but... Techno has voices in his head that he cannot control, he goes insane when they get louder and louder..." she mumbled, "but... I brought him somewhere calm to ease his mind, it worked. A little, it made him thankful, too... I asked aunt Kristen to help him, in which she did, she reduced the voices' tone to the lowest as she could, now it's just the whispers of those who scream"

"how about Wilbur-ya?"

"heh, that guy is insane. I tell you now, he's insane than he is right now, what he lack is self-discipline. I taught him what self discipline is, along with a few others that could help him... Now he's a gremlin child"

"how about Sapnap-ya?"

"oh, him... He's the 'black sheep' of the family, he never was, he chose to label himself that... I talked to him about it and it's just, he was kind of disappointed in himself because out of all of us, he's the 'weakest' when it comes to strenght" she hummed, "but, upon further thought of it, he realized that him being a black sheep was merely a label and thus, not true. He's strong when his will and morals are right" she laughed.

"his morals... What's his moral?"

"his moral? It's live or die as far as I know, but he did vow to me that he'd always be loyal, now everyone that knows our team calls us 'disaster chaos'... Whatever that is"