Ch. 4

3rd pov

{this sword is freaky...}

"yep."

{what's in this box by the way?}

"in the box? Oh... It may be big, but it's contents are small" dice hums as he opened the box and closed it again

"meet me at heaven's gate tomorrow, before sunrise, bring the sword, alright?" dice hummed and took the box after patting her cheek

{alright...}

"good girl, now have a good one~!" and with that he left

'was he serious about the sword? Fuck... Now he scares me...'

"(y/n)-ya?" law called, she forgot they were even there.

She just turned to him

"was he serious about that sword?" he asked and looked at the sword before noticing its ominous glow.

(y/n) just shrugs as she noticed small flares writing her name on the hilt.

'guess I'm the owner then, hmm' (y/n) shrugs again.

"heaven's gate? Where's that?" shachi asked.

(y/n) took out her notebook.

<somewhere high, I don't know where exactly, but high>

"I see... Well, get back to work then" law nods as (y/n) did the same and left

'yay, I have a new weapon now~!'

Later...

(y/n) starts to walk back to the sub before seeing the rest of her cousins there.

Sapnap, foolish, and 3 more.

Those three were dream, technoblade, and Wilbur.

Dream is foolish's older twin brother, he had the same looks as him, but he had a wild yet tame blonde hair, a white mask that covers his face and wore a small cloak with the hood up.

(the cloak only reached half his upper body, the clothing underneath that is just a white, skin tight, sweater. He's also wearing black fingerless gloves and has the height of 6'6)

Technoblade and Wilbur were twin brothers but techno was older yet smaller, Wilbur was 6'5 whilst techno is 6'3.

(they're 25)

Techno had long pastel pink hair that was tied into a ponytail, red eyes, and wore a black, skin tight, sleeveless turtleneck with a pastel pink jacket tied to his waist.

He had a scar across his right eye though and looked very intimidating.

Wilbur on the other hand looked like a sweet dear, he had dark brown overgrown hair with red eyes and round glasses.

He wore a faded yellow sweater under a brown trench coat.

'not these fools again...'

"(y/n)-kun~!" dream called and waved sweetly.

Techno just smiled and crossed his arm with his eyes rolling.

Wilbur was all excited and shook violently.

When (y/n) responded with a wave, that's when Wilbur took off and tripped before hitting face first on the port in front of her.

'pfft-'

"BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA" techno laughed at his brother's misfortune.

Sapnap snorted while foolish held back his laughter...