Ch. 11

3rd pov

"there are three types of magic, the verbal, non-verbal, and the bloodline" Kristen explains, "and from that, you could know what they are"

"what's the hardest to manage?" law asks

"hmm? Oh, the nonverbal one, that one you have to think of the spell and scream it in your mind without it affecting you, it also drains your stamina, maybe 10 percent more than the verbal"

"have you mastered it?" shachi asks

"partly, only brother Lucifer does, along with (y/n) and Dice-kun" Kristen answered truthfully

"(y/n)-San? She doesn't look the type"

"oh, she actually, mastered it since she was 6... Or 7? I don't quite remember"

"huh? Doesn't that drain stamina?" law asks again.

"yeah, but because a specific someone introduced it to her at such a young age, she learned it and now mastered it."

"who? Me?" Lucifer asks

"no, the ghost" Kristen said, "WHO DO YOU THINK?!"

"calm down, jeez... And besides, I taught her the magic as a fun activity... Didn't thought it'd nest out like that" Lucifer sighed

"hmph." Kristen just scoffed making both bad and puffy laugh.

"speaking of which, we've seen (y/n)-San as the strongest in the crew, she even defeated captain... Is that her true... Potential?" ikkaku asked, earning a glare from law.

"her true potential? No one knows, only Lucifer does, ask him" Kristen shrugged.

"her true potential you say? Hmm... That's a trick question, her 'potential' only comes out if the outcome will favor her exactly, nonetheless, she doesn't care and just does what she's told" Lucifer shrugged, "maybe you meant the true extent of her power"

"then what is it?" law hums

"oh... That power can destroy the universe itself, I may have something to do with it... But uh, that's not the point right now..." Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck.

"what do you mean by that?" bad asked.

"I... May have taught her an ancient magic.... Or two..." Lucifer said shyly.

"you.... WHAT?!" dice popped.

"hey, it's not a problem, she can control it." Lucifer shrugs.

"SHE CAN CONTROL IT OR NOT. YOU. TAUGHT. HER. ANCIENT. MAGIC!!" Kristen yelled.

"yep... Expected this..." Lucifer sighed, "and besides... It's her choice if she destroys the universe, hell will stay the same, even heaven does."

"THAT'S. NOT. THE. POINT!!"

"even so.... Oh well, I don't care now, it's like she remembers it"

"is that spell able to open portals to other worlds?" Wilbur asks

"one of them, yes" Lucifer asked as Wilbur and dream looked at each other, smiled awkwardly before gulping thickly.

"yeah... She uh... She did that just earlier..." dream answered.

"oh... Okay" Lucifer shrugged.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO LIGHT?!"

"because it fucking is."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'IT IS'?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS FOR A MORTAL HUMAN TO EVEN JUMP THROUGH AS LITTLE AS A PORTAL?!"

"no... I am not aware" Lucifer just shrugged

"now I know how (y/n)-ya is so calm" law hums.

.....

(y/n) just stared with Lucifer as Phil and dice talk about what normal dads would.

"are you getting any of what they're saying?" (y/n) asked

"no... No I am not... Want a gold coin?" Lucifer asks

"sure"

"defeat me first, I mean if you still can"

"sure... Jackass."

"they act like they're just friends" shachi mumbled.

I mean... Dream and foolish are yelling at each other while puffy didn't even try to stop them, Sapnap was on the floor, doing what he does while bad just sits there and stares at him.

Kristen is agitated with Wilbur and techno on a magazine ikkaku gave her.

"that's quite normal" dice chuckled.

"friends and family are different if those two are on different levels based on a person" Phil hums

"what?"

"yeah, I don't know either" Phil grumbled.

"you all are just... What? Like friends and family mixed?" law asks

"partially... But of course there's always ground rules as a parent, the boys only have 3 rules, don't stay up late, eat properly, and don't kill each other" Phil answered.

"but (y/n) has about 25 of them, one of which is to not bring destruction to the world." dice answered truthfully as Phil just stares at him

"uh... Yep. (y/n) is... Is uh... Is more than the boys combined when it comes to her... Being... Well, er... Herself." Phil said.

"no way! (y/n) has always expressed how annoyed she is at these five." shachi said

"oh please. She acts like them, but even worse, they don't point it out because the energy is the same as theirs. They barely noticed. Even (y/n) herself has remarks that can make them upset or just plain disbelief." Phil scoffed.

"speaking of which... Where's (y/n) and Lucifer?" dice asks

"oh boy... Another gold coin?"

"for fucks sake. Where on the fuck would they be?! I can't find them even through the use of my searching magic! They aren't even outside, inside, or anywhere around here. What the hell?" dice grumbled.

"eh, let them be." Phil hums, sipping some tea

"the last time (y/n) received a gold coin is them beating each other to fucking death. How would I 'let them be'?!"

"I don't know... He's your problem, you married him... I don't know, honestly... We don't get along that much" Phil shrugs.

"no one gets along with him very well, not even his siblings." dice face palmed.

"I don't know" Phil hummed.

.....

"you're lucky you have a mom, Wilbur" (y/n) said

"why so?"

"well, if I scream 'dad' my parents would come. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying... They're great and all but uh... The gifts they used to give me are... Concerning"

"what do you mean? How are the gifts we give you concerning?" Lucifer asks

"for the record, when I was five you gave a knife to 'stab my enemies in school' shit." (y/n) hums.

"oh... Haha... That..."

"you gave her a goddamned knife?!" dice yelled.

"he doesn't- ooohhhh... You're busted..." (y/n) grinned at Lucifer.

"(y/n)- you-"

"why would you even give her a knife?! The knife was bad enough and yet you went ahead and tell her to 'stab her enemies' at such a young age!! I doubt she even knows what 'stab' is!"

"correction, I do know what stabbing meant, I stabbed my biology teacher because he was a sexist bastard" (y/n) smiled darkly.

"that I can approve" dice nods, "but still!! You can't just go and stab people!"

"yes I can and always will do"

"(y/n)!!"