Ch. 10

3rd pov

"ehehe, now I have time to do this" Lucifer smiled evilly.

"father... No... No-!" (y/n) was lifted up and with a 'plop' from Lucifer, she splashed into the water

"the water isn't cold, is it?" he teased.

"ahh! Lucifer! You know (y/n) can't swim!" dice panicked.

"oh yes she can, i can hear her complaining right now." Lucifer just smiled as (y/n) jumped back on the ship

"WHAT IS WRONG YOU?! IT'S DEAD OF NIGHT AND IT'S COLD!" (y/n) yelled.

"come on, it's not that cold... Whatever" Lucifer grumbled.

"oh? Not cold? So it's alright for me to do this then?" (y/n) grinned before lifting Lucifer with ease and throwing him on the water as well.

"shouldn't you guys interfere with this?" law asked the remaining adults since... Well... The 'children' were encouraging them with a chant

"been there, done that, doesn't work" they all said in one perfect unison.

"what the-..." law muttered

"captain... These two have the same energy" shachi just laughs.

"YOU DID IT FIRST!"

"THAT WAS A JOKE!"

"YOU STILL DID IT FIRST!"

dice just stood in the background with a smile that says 'fuck me over till I die'

....

"would you like a beer, captain?" (y/n) asked as she handed him a can of beer

He hummed and heard a fizz from hers as she opens it.

"why?" he asks

(y/n) paused for a moment and stared at him blankly.

"to quench the thirst of the unborn children, to satisfy the genocidal urge of the undead... Why do you think we drink beer?!" (y/n) questioned

It made her cousins howl a laughter, well dream let out his signature kettle wheeze.

"(y/n)-ya..."

"geez. How does that even fucking happen?" (y/n) scoffed and drank the beer in her hand.

"are even in the right age to drink?" law asked

"there's an age restriction on beer?"

"yes! 21!"

"oh good, I'm 22" (y/n) shrugs, "and the ones I drank before that, I was under adult supervision."

"a child can't accompany a child!"

"oh please, I do as I please" (y/n) shrugs.

....

"(y/n)-kuuunn!" Wilbur sang

"you're still here?" (y/n) asked as she fixed her mask.

Apparently, law was playing with her mask while she drowned in that sea serpent.

"we all are..." Kristen said in the most blank, plain, and cold voice she had.

"oh..."

"brighten up (y/n)~! We'll arrive back at home tomorrow, we have a day together~!" Sapnap sang as (y/n) looked at law who had a sly smile.

"you let them...?" law shrugged

"they agreed on not being as noisy as they are and agreed on other things, I let them..."

who's this loser? (trafalgar law x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें