2. The party

Ishitha's pov:

Ishaan and I left to London when we are seventeen years old for our higher studies

Back in London, for me partying means all about designer and branded dresses which are simple and comfortable, we used to attend  Only college parties and friends marriages. Even though we have relatives in London we never been to any occasion there..........

But ever since I started living in India I was forced to attend many relatives marriages cause mom and dad couldn't make it because of their busy schedule.
Oops I forgot to say that my dad is finance department head and mom is HR department head at Dahiya's company,they get paid a lot though.

Being a social butterfly yeah that's what my friends call me, I can mingle with any bunch of youngsters and teens but with elder people it need so much patience and it takes every thing in me to not roll my eyes infront of them. I can't stand drama and judgements.

These Indian aunties didn't change at all, they are the same, conservative and nosy,After attending some of my friends and cousins marriages these past two years I got used to these aunties and never ending marriage discussion. I don't understand why everything they talk lead to marriage!

To attend these kinda occasions mom usually asks my elder cousin Trisha to design a lehenga for me as I am not good at selecting indian outfits, mom's words not mine.

Finally after getting ready in my new black colour lehenga matching with simple diamond jewellery which actually highlighted my look and in silver color four inch heels I descended stairs only to see my fuming twin.

"Why are you wearing that? "

"You want me to wear a bikini to an anniversary function or what? "

He turned other way grimacing his face maybe cause of my remark.
If I put on any western dress mom will run after me holding a spatula.
So I have to wear lehenga, which is trending lately.

"Why are you wearing black ishuu? " My mom asked or more like screamed .

"Mom it's a party not a pooja in temple" Without waiting for her reply I walked out of our home and marched into the elevator.

In half an hour we reached the venue, as expected the place is full of expensive decorations and rich people. I used to hate these kinda things but later got used to this stuff after attending few with my family.

"Wow this place has many sexy chicks" Ishaan beside me sighed with dreamy eyes.

"What? " He asked sensing my glare

"Don't even think of having a night stand ishaan" I said in a strict tone.

"It's not like I am forcing them my sweet sis. I am sleeping with a girl who is an adult and okay about this night stand thing, grow up for God sake"