48. My home

Ishitha's pov:

I ran out of the car and dashed for the elevator

I ran out of the car and dashed for the elevator. I could care less about anything at this very instant.

He too made it into the elevator, which I don't appreciate.

"Listen to me once ishitha"

"No I won't,and just fucking leave me alone" He kept quiet.

We didn't talk anything till we reached our floor. He fucking very well know that I love him and yet he is making me jealous.

"Ishitha one... .. "

"No and don't follow me inside" I raised a finger at him

I unlocked my door and stepped inside but my luck is a bitch. He too came after me using another key.

"Arjun I am furious can't you see that, just get lost" I threw my bag at him knowing very well that he will catch it.

"I am sorry okay, I didn't mean doing it and you know that"

"What do you mean you didn't mean it?" I place my hands on my hips  "Okay I will go around and get kisses from cute boys then, is that okay?"

"What do you want me do then? You love me and I love you, you are making things up without listening to my side, so I played that card but it backfired" He raked his fingers through his dense hairs. Does he even aware of what he is talking? Making me jealous will only make things complicated and more misunderstanding.

"Okay Say it, I am all ears, just say it" With that I sat on couch waiting for him to start his monologue. I will end this today. I fucking can't see him with other women ,I flew all the way here for an escape and he came here only to make me jealous and furious.

He too came and sat beside me on the couch immediately

"The dairy you are talking about was the one I wrote just before our marriage" I looked up at him

"Yes, I promised my mom that I would be a good husband" 

"So.. "

"Let me complete ishitha" He placed his long finger on my lips  "I know nothing about women, relationship, and shit, I can't see my mom disappointed in me so I just thought of taking help of books and online " He sighed

"So I did all the research about couples but inside I know one day you will get bored of me, a workaholic doctor and will leave me for good but I have to do my best right?" He is pointing a finger at him

"Bu but I was wrong, you brought change in me" His eyes watered

"But you exactly followed the points you have written on the book arjun" I whispered

"I fell for you ishitha and I can't just fuck you right? So I waited, took baby steps to make you believe that I am not just  horny but in love with you"