28. Don't unfold

Warning :🔞

Arjun's pov:                            I have no idea where did those words came from but before I could blame myself for saying such absurd words ishitha eyes grown to the size of saucers

Arjun's pov:

               I have no idea where did those words came from but before I could blame myself for saying such absurd words ishitha eyes grown to the size of saucers. Maybe she might be thinking of me as an asshole now. Fuck I screwed up.

"Only if you are comfortable" I said it out but all gone in vain when she started walking towards door. My god I really  fucked up this time.

"Ishitha I am sorry" I  apologize how many times I am gonna do shit and apologize to her
but she didn't  said a thing and checked if the door was locked properly taking me by surprising . She climbed on to the bed again and sat in my lap and turned off the main lights.

"I will pleasure you for sure arjun" Saying this she planted her lips on mine. Like every other time her lips are soft like flower petals. I didn't rush this time like I do all the times.We started it slow like very slow my hands are roaming all over her body and hers cupped my cheeks. Her Soft palms are a turn on for me, god this woman will kill me one day.

"Touch me" She whispered in my ears and that's what I wanted, I slowly pushed my hands inside her night wear top. First I massaging her waist,those curves are fucking tempting then made my way  to her bra hooks smoothly and removed them.

We pulled away,the intensity in our eyes made us strip in milli second. It's not good to waste time in times like this.

We both are standing naked by the bed facing each other
Moon light is making it easy for my eyes to see her expressions clearly.

"Why did you stop yourself till now arjun? " She asked coming near me.

"I am afraid" I said and seated on bed. Even though I am excited as fuck and can't wait I need to tell her this for sure.

"Of what? " She sat between my opened legs

"It's my first time and you are already experienced and what if I can't pleasure you enough?" She moved too closed till our bare cores get in contact. Fuck!

"I have already told you arjun your touch is heaven" She started rubbing on me slowly while placing her hands on my shoulders.

My eyes rolled back at the friction and my junior is getting hard.
I held tight onto her waist and in a swift I laid her flat on the bed.

"I can't bear anymore" Saying this I  got off and walked to my bag.

"What happened? " She is all flustered and confused may be.

"I am going to fuck you no matter what" I walked back with a condom packet in my left hand seeing this her face flushed more.Damn hot.

I know girls need a foreplay to make it less painful and I will do it