7. Engaged

Ishitha's pov:

As there's  no work to do I mean the planners will take care of all the arrangements for my engagement ceremony, all we have to do is doll up and enjoy their hard work.

My biggest fear is Arjun dahiya!

these two days I tried to talk to him but he being a workaholic didn't spare me more than five minutes
he was like 'I am busy call you later'

Tomorrow is our engagement,mom and dad selected a diamond ring for him which is so beautiful. But the thing is my dress is not ready yet cause of less time ,so I directly went to the designers who own a boutique ,it's not a boutique actually a large show room!

I selected one dress and asked them to size it according to to my Measurements. That would be better.

"You still wanted to marry that dumbass" My brother said near my ear while  I am washing my dried mehendhi hands and legs.

"Don't talk about him like that" I chided

"You still have a chance to stop this marriage think about it ishuu? " He is completely leaning on the door,
Only he knew about arjun's treatment towards me.

"Come on don't be silly" I chided again playfully

"I don't want you to leave ishu ask him to come to our home after marriage"

"You go ask him then? "

"Yes I will, but in my way" He smirked saying that it means he will just threaten him using his cinema skills.

"You two stop being dramatic and sleep we have to reach the banquet  hall by ten in the morning " Mom shouted from  our  kitchen,
I sometimes envy her vocabulary.

I am in bed still thinking about him  arjun

What an engima he is?

In less than ten I am out like a light.

My alarm went off at six in the morning,I woke up did my daily routine in the bathroom and am all ready to get dolled up. I received my dress at six thirty in the morning itself.The dress is so beautiful.

I invited my team mates and some other friends from school days,my London friends could not make it but they promised to be at my wedding. My twin is my best friend forever so no bf's in particular.

We reached the venue on time and  let me tell  you Arjun is looking damn hot in that dress,I looked at myself and grimaced I am nothing compared to him I am lucky to have him.

"You look good Arjun" I said  when I reached the spot where we have to exchange our rings.

"You look good too" Actually I didn't expect that from him
But I'm disappointed in him
he said it without even sparing a glance at me......

"When are you leaving? "

"After the ceremony"

"Ahh okay can I call you during this month then? "

"Yeah but I am busy most of the time"  As if you are free these past days, I sighed.

The ceremony was full of fun?
Nope it's boring the priest keep on reciting manthras
And this arjun is not at all talking to me. The ring he pushed at my ring finger is very beautiful, I fell in love with it then and there.

"Arjun these are my colleagues" I introduced all of my friends to him ,he listened the whole twenty five members names without snapping or complaining,lucky me

We all settled at a table to have food.

We means Me, Arjun, ruhanika, ashaa, ishaan, rohan's not there he is busy talking to Aaron and priya.