45. I am here wifey

Arjun's pov:

"It's nice having you around young man"

"Glad that we met uncle" I shook his hand

My dad's close friend Mr. Aravindh Athreya has been living in Korea, working as a doctor in a famous hospital.

These last few weeks I stayed with him,dad insisted of course. He still is a bachelor don't ask me why.

"When are you planning to come India?" I asked  while stepping out of the cab

"Maybe to your kids birthday party" I laughed drily 

There's never a day went by without me thinking about her

"Okay then bye, take care" I hugged him

"You too young boy and convey my regards to mom and dad"

"Definitely" My bodyguard took me to our private plane.

I didn't get a call from her which was expected, but I am glad and excited to meet her, after these many days I am sure she is ready to talk to me.

The work kept me too busy that I didn't even talked to mom and dad properly, few days back ishan told that ishitha resumed her work ,to say I jumped in happiness would be an understatement I can't wait to be with her anymore. She is finally safe and sound without any fears.

It's late in the evening, she might be watching some movie or sports with her dad. It will be midnight by the time I step into mumbai city so I will meet her tomorrow morning,nice and fresh.

I am grinning like a maniac thinking about her.

I slept through out the journey, these last few days I didn't get a good sleep but gladly the work went as planned, I wish I was there with my wife, it would have been lot of fun with her in Korea.

Raghav came to receive me at the airport

"You are supposed to be at her house right?" I asked confused

"I assigned other person and came to meet you personally and give you some information sir" I nodded at him understandingly.

"Mansion sir?" Driver asked

"No, to the apartment" I replied

I opened the door it smells different like flowers and candels, is she here?

"Sir Mrs. Dahiya ordered to clean the house" Oh it's mom. I sighed, my excitement died instantly

Door bell rang making me and raghav alert

"Sir,a corier for you" Raghav announced from the door

"Happy birthday sir" The delivery boy gave me a small package with a baloon tied to it.

What the fuck? I smiled a bit.
Seeing her name on the package

'Happy birthday sweetheart!
                       Your Ishitha'