49. Forever

Arjun's pov :

    Something is moving, I don't know whether it's in the dream or in real but it is disturbing my sleep

I opened my eyes to see the culprit , it is my beautiful wife snuggling into me like a kitten, the room is so cold ,that's might be the reason behind her snuggling. I pulled her on to me to keep her in  heat zone oozing from my body and these thick sheets, my sleep was long forgotten.

My life had been boring before her, it's just me and my job, mom always supported me but I never felt this urge in me to do things for others, to care a lot for others, to be so eager to go home,to buy things. But now everything is for her and cause of her. Wow what a change.

I had been a man of less words or I should say I don't speak at all, even now I don't like talking much to people except her, she made me feel things that I never ever felt, I hate being emotional so I never expressed much to people before .,But with her every thing is so damn cool and easy.

Falling for her is easy, loving her is easy. I still ponder on how this beautiful woman on me fell for me, a man with countless flaws.

Now I understood it must have been hard for her to love me cause which person like to be in a love less relationship.

Did she really thought that I am the one for her ,on our first meeting?

She already knew that I was her soul mate? Cause I came to know that after realising my feelings for her.

"What are you thinking arjun? " Her groggy voice asked for my attention

"You awake?"

"Yeah, since you pulled me
on to you"

"Good, cause now I have some important things to do" I said dropping her onto mattress

"Like what?" She whined, her eyes are completely open now, hair is messy but damn she can look hot even  in a potato sack .

"Like arranging plane,to go back home" I said getting up

She got up hastily and held my wrist.

"I need to tell you something"
I alarmed, sat on bed and pulled her closer to me

"What is it baby? " She sighed and nuzzled her face into my neck, her being clingy is my favourite thing besides her jealously.

"I can't come back to India, not yet"

"What?" I pulled her from my neck to look at her face.

"I signed on project papers arjun, it will take at least six months to complete my work here" She pouted unknowingly waking up my junior, not now boy.

"That's not at all a issue, just six months, your husband is a doctor but can pull off a house husband role pretty well" I winked pulling her against me, this time she snaked her arms around my neck.