3

I woke up to a light shining into my room. I groaned and rolled out of bed, wrapping the zebra print throw blanket around my body. I followed the light to Buster's room.

"What the heck! Why are you up so early?" I said, partially yawning.

"I have to get my stuff together. I have to leave at 9. It's not even that early. It's 7." He laughed, walking over to his closet.

"That's too early." I said, falling face first onto his bed.

"Do you know where my jersey is?" He asked, pulling my blanket off of me.

"Rude. And yeah I do. If you give me my blanket, I'll get it for you. " I said, sitting up.

He threw the blanket at me and I flicked his head before walking to the laundry room and pulling the jersey off the hanger it was on. "It smelled horrible so I washed it."

"Aren't you just the best?" He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. It's weird, his touch sent electricity shooting throughout my body.

He ran to his room and I walked to my room. I gathered clothes from the closet in there and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower." I yelled at him.

He responded with an 'alright' and I shut the door. I plugged my phone into the speakers and turned on music. I turned on the shower and got in, washing up.

Once I got out I put my hair into a towel hat and wrapped one around my body as I unlocked the door and walked to my room.

I shut the door and and searched through my closet for clothes to wear. I ended up wearing a pair of black jeans with a Posey jersey and a pair of black vans. "Meh, good enough."

I opened the door and walked to the kitchen, watching Buster walk down the hallway. "Who's jersey is that?" He asked.

"Yours, don't worry." I said, causing him to smile. "Come here." I said, gesturing for him to come closer to me.

He walked over, "what?"

"There is something in your hair." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"It's strange. I really like the feeling of you running your fingers through my hair." Buster said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and kept my fingers in his hair, rubbing my thumbs over where his forehead and hair met.

I kept my eyes on him as my smile faded away. I focused all my attention on his face. The way his jawline sculpted his face, the way his cheekbones highlighted his eyes, and how beautiful his eyes looked when he smiled.

"Sam? Are you ok?" Buster asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"What? Yeah. I'm ok. Let's go." I said, jumping off the counter and smiling nervously.

Why did I just think that about him?