18- What's the gender?

"Buster babe. Get up." I said, shaking my fiancé's shoulder.

"I'm so tired." He groaned.

"It's 12:30 and we have a doctors appointment in thirty minutes." I said, walking away from the bed and looking through the closet for a shirt.

"I'm up." He said, standing up and walking towards me. "You should wear that shirt." He pointed towards a white cardigan.

"I should." I took it off the hanger and grabbed a black tank top. "Will you grab me some black leggings?"

I walked over to my phone to check the time as I changed into the shirt. "Babe," Buster's voice rang through my ears. I turned around and he threw the leggings towards me.

"Thanks darling." I said, pulling my leggings on.

_____________

"Ready?" Buster asked as we walked hand-in-hand into the hospital.

"Of course." I said, kissing his cheek causing him to smile.

Once we got there we were brought into a dark room with a bed and a bunch of machines.

"If you would just lay there we could get started," the female doctor said with a warm smile.

I laid on the bed, never letting go of Buster's hand. The doctor lifted up my tank top just past my belly and squirted the gel onto it.

As she moved around the little camera, I saw a smile forming on Buster's face. I smiled at his cuteness before focusing my attention back on the screen.

"Oh. I think we found it." She left the camera in one spot. "It looks like you guys are having a girl."

"Babe, we are having a little baby girl." I said, squeezing his hand.

"I know. I'm going to have a new Princess in my life." He said, smiling a huge smile.

____________

Sorry this was so short guys. :(( I just wanted to get this over bc I have the cutest idea for a baby shower omg. Why do i get so excited about like every chapter?

Omg guys a spider crawled on my hand and now I'm sitting on my couch crying😭😂