Epilogue

(Imagine the boys with Buster's eyes. Luke on the left and Matt on the right.)

Epilogue

I sat on the couch, forced to watch Spongebob by my twelve year old daughter, Maddie, and my twin boys, who were three, Luke and Matt.

"Mommy! Luke took my toy!" Matt wined, pointing at his brother.

"Luke, did you take his toy?" I asked, sitting up on the couch.

"No, mama." He said, shaking his head rapidly.

I smiled at them, "how about I play with the toy so there are no fights."

I grabbed the spiderman action figure and started playing with my boys while Maddie was watching spongebob.

"Maddie, Daddy's game starts soon, would you mind if we played it?"

"Nope." She said, switching the channel to the game.

"Alright boys, Mommy is going to watch Daddy play, do you want to keep playing or watch the game?" I asked.

"Watch Daddy!" They both shouted and started giggling when the realized that they said it at the same time.

I sat back on the couch and the boys crawled under both of my arms.

"Look there's Daddy!" Luke shouted, pointing at the tv when they showed Buster.

"Yep that's Daddy with uncle Matt." I said when they showed Cain and Buster talking.

Matt smiled widely when Brandon Belt showed up on the tv, as he was his favorite uncle.

But, Luke liked Angel the most because of his hair that reminded him of cotton candy.

"Mom, are we going to see uncle M and M soon? I miss him." Madison said, looking up from her phone.

All the children had called Michael Morse uncle M and M because ever since Madison could eat candy, he would feed her m&m's. So that resulted in her naming him after her favorite candy.

"I'm not sure, sweetie. But as soon as we can go visit, we will, I promise." I said, smiling sadly as she nodded.

____________

Buster's POV

I tiredly walked up to the house, pushing the key in the lock.

I twisted it and quietly walked into the house in case the boys were sleeping.

I set my bag down by the door and looked over to see Sammy asleep on the couch with the boys in her arms.

I smiled and walked over to them, taking the boys in each of my arms. I carried them up to their room and laid them each in their bed's.

I kissed their foreheads before walking back downstairs to see Sam standing in the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

"Hey, beautiful." I snaked my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder, swaying our bodies back and forth.

"Hey, love." She said, leaning her head on mine.

"How was your day?" I mumbled into her ear.

"Tiring. All I want to do is cuddle with my baby and watch Sons." She said, pulling me towards the couch.

I laid down and pulled her down beside me.

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead and turning on Netflix.

She flipped to her other side so she was facing the tv.

I kissed behind her ear before laying my head on the arm rest.

I drew little shapes on her stomach until she fell asleep.

"Goodnight, baby." I said, kissing her cheek and pulling a blanket over us.

___________

Sammy's POV

"Maddie, could you grab the boy's jersey's please?" I asked Maddie as I pulled on Matt's sneakers.

She nodded before jogging up the stairs towards the boys' room.

Luke walked over to me and climbed on my back.

"Mommy, can I wear my Angel jersey?" He said, saying his name funny because he was so young.

"Yes Luke." I said, taking the jersey from Madison and pulling it over Luke's head.

"Mom! Mom! Can I wear this?" Matt waddled over to me holding a giraffe hat.

I laughed, "of course."

I put on his head and he smiled before bringing me his shoes. I put them on for him and then picked them up and brought them out to the car.

I buckled them both in and took their bags from Maddie, setting them on the ground in the back of the car.

Maddie and I got in the front as we drove to AT&T park, going to watch our extended family.

__________

Welcome to the end of my book. I'm sorry that this is so short, but I'm occupied by Sons Of Anarchy.

Holy I love this show😍🙏🏻

Anyways, thank you for supporting me throughout this book and commenting and voting and constantly reading.

I probably won't update any of my books very much when I get back from my trip because I'm moving so I have help and stuff. Most of it will be done though.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys. So so so much. You are the best people, I swear🙏🏻☺️

Well, this is goodbye from this book. I hope you liked it. I loved writing it for you guys.❤️