12

It's seriously way too early to be driving, I thought to myself as I drove on the empty San Fran roads to the boys' plane.

As I pulled into the very empty parking lot, I saw the boys standing outside of their plane. I turned the car off and walked over to the boys, wrapping my arms around Buster from behind and resting my head between his shoulder blades.

"Good morning, Princess." He said, slowly spinning around and engulfing me into his arms.

"Good morning, darling." I said, leaning my head into his chest.

"How are you feeling? Are you a little more ok now?" He asked, kissing my temple.

"Yeah I'm better. Still a little shocked. But it's whatever." I said, monotoned.

"Wait what happened?" Hunter asked.

"I'll explain it later. I seriously just want to go home and sleep." I said, yawning.

"Alright. Well, I'll see you guys later. This girl needs to sleep." He said, waving goodbye to the boys and walking me to the car.

"Babe will you drive?" I asked sleepily.

"I was planning on it." He laughed.

I crawled into the passengers seat and Buster grabbed my hand as I curled up into the chair.

____________

"Can we please go to bed, Buster?" I wined, trying to pull Buster to the room we now shared.

"But I'm hungry." He said, standing completely still.

I huffed and stomped to the kitchen. I opened a small drawer and pulled something out for him.

"Here's a Twinkie. Now let's go to bed." I said, crossing my arms.

"Why do want me to go to bed at the same time?" He asked, opening the wrapper.

"Because I like being around you. And I had a weird week and I don't want to be alone." I said, causing him to sigh.

"Let's go, Sugar." He said, placing his hand on the small of my back and following me to the room.

I climbed into the bed and felt it dip down by my hips. "I love you baby." He said, kissing my neck repeatedly.

"Stop." I moaned, trying to push him off me. But he wouldn't. "Babe. You know I can't.."

Let's just say, that was one of the best days of my life.

_______________

Omg guys. I have this really cute idea for the book!!❤️ I'm so excited about it omgomg. Sorry this chapter is so short I'm just so excited to get farther in the book. Gosh I seriously can't wait. Alright alright. Thanks for reading the book this far in! I still can't believe that it is this popular. Well it has 1k but that's a lot to me.