17- World Series: Game seven

World Series: Game seven
Kansas City, Missouri

I'm really excited about these garlic fries, I thought to myself as I slowly walked back to my seat. I had been craving them lately and when I finally got them I almost started crying.

Anyways, it was the top of the eighth and I was going to freak out. I almost went insane as this game went on.

When the Giants got the last out of the eighth inning, I felt that nervousness inside me rising. As I sat in my seat, chewing my nails, the people surrounding me were doing the same.

After the Giants had gotten their three out and the Royals came up to bat, I could seriously feel the tension around me.

After they got the first two outs, I felt myself starting to relax. And then the hit happened. The hit that could potentially tie the game.

"Oh my god! Grab the ball guys!" I yelled, standing up from my seat behind home plate and grabbing the fence. I stayed stood up until the next batter came up, then I sat down for two reasons.

1. My ankles hurt.

2. There are some crazy Royals fans around me and I'm kinda scared.

After they got the first two strikes, you could see every Royals fan sit down and every Giants fan stand up. It seriously just looked like a wave of blue disappearing into a wave of orange and it was the greatest thing I had ever seen.

I stood up along with the rest of the Giants fans around me. You could hear 'Giants' echoing throughout the stadium and I could practically see the smile on Buster's face.

As Bummy through that last pitch and he popped it up, I felt a smile form on my face as I saw Buster stand up and smile at him. And I swear, once Panda caught it, there was the loudest roar I have heard since the Series started.

As I saw the boys crowding the field, I heard the men that I was sitting by celebrating. They came up beside me and held their hands up, signaling that they wanted a high five. Now I would say they were just extremely happy, but by judging by the drinks in their hands and the way they smiled, they were drunk out of their minds. I laughed at them before high-fiving them.

______________

"I'm so proud of you!" I squealed, hugging Buster who was still in shock of winning his third ring in five years.

"I can't believe this is happening." He said, snuggling his head into my neck.

"Me either." I said, untangling my arms from him and smiling up at him. "Let's go see the boys."

As we walked hand-in-hand down the hall to the hotel room, we could here them talking. I knocked on the door and hear the talking quiet down as the door opened. I saw a giddy Timmy standing there.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Can we come in?" I asked.

"Of course." He opened the door wider as Buster and I stepped in.

"So I have a question..." I said, gaining their attention. "Soo, are you guys pumped that you just won the world series?"

They all yelled in response, causing me to laugh at the boys who were pumping their fists in the air.

Man, was I proud of those boys.