14-More Surprises

*4 months later* NLDS Game 4

"C'mon Panda. C'mon." I said, clutching my hands together in front of my mouth.

Joe was on third and that boy can run. All we need was for him to at least hit a single and we would be ahead.

The pitcher, who's name I couldn't remember at the time, threw a wild pitch. It caused every Giants fan in the stands to erupt into cheers, myself included. Since my stomach was getting bigger, I couldn't jump up like I normally would, but I still cheered.

The people around me were very generous, offering to help me around and catching every fly ball that was coming my way. They even helped me around the park. And some of them weren't even Giants fans.

After the game had finished, I made the boring trek back to my car. Once I had gotten in, I went to start it and saw a note on the steering wheel.

Hey Princess. Start walking to the locker room. I have a surprise for you.
-Buster

I smiled at the note and then climbed out of the car, burying my hands into the pockets of Buster 2012 World Series Champs jacket.

I started walking back towards the stadium when I saw Joe holding a rose with my name on a sign. I walked over there and thanked him for the rose before reading the note attached to it.

S is for how stunning you are.
-Buster

I continued walking through the parking lot when I saw more people holding roses. I picked up the next one and read the note. Hunter was holding this one.

A is for how amazing you are to me.
-Buster

I picked up the next one which was held by Madison.

M is for mommy, because you're going to be a great one.
-Buster

And the next held by the one and only Tim Lincecum.

M is also how magical your smile is.
-Buster

And the last one which was being held by Brandon Crawford.

And lastly, y is for you're the love of my life.
-Buster

I smiled before collecting all the roses into one hand turning around and seeing that those boys had gathered behind me with smiles on their faces.

I gave them all weird looks before turning back around and continuing to walk to the locker room. As I got closer I could see the rest of the team, each holding something in their hand. I figured out that they each held a baseball in their hand with something Buster loved about me written on it.

I took a deep breath as I walked into the stadium and to the locker room. The boys had been following me the whole time and I was starting to get a little freaked out.

I walked into the locker room and all the lights were off. I turned around to ask one of the boys what was going on but they had disappeared.

"Ok.." I said, turning my head around so I was looking in the locker room. I searched around on the wall for the light switch and finally found it.

When I switched it on I saw all the boys sitting along the benches and Buster standing in front of me.

"Ok I'm getting a little scared." I said, causing Buster to laugh. He held his hand out and I took it and he pulled me farther into the locker room. He took the roses out of my hand and handed it to Joe before taking both my hands into his.

He took a deep breath. "Sammy, you are the love of my life. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone other than you for many reasons. First off, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Everything about you is perfect. From that little spot in your hair where it switches with side of your part it's on to the little ring on your toes. I love you inside and out.

Secondly, just how amazing you are. You've gone to every one of my home games and for the play offs you went to every game and that means the world to me. It's great because whenever I would get home from a game we would talk about anything we could have done to make it better. And we can just talk about anything and everything for hours and never get bored. All I've ever asked for in my life is a soulmate. And I've finally found it. I'm over the moon excited that we are together. You really mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without you.

I love you Samantha Marie Dixon. And I wouldn't want to love anyone else."

He got down on one knee and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"So, Sammy, will you do me the honor of being my beautiful wife?" He smiled, and I nodded because I couldn't talk.

He slipped the ring on my finger and the stood up and pulled me into his chest, causing me to wrap my hands around his waist.

I heard all the boys yelling around us and then I felt the champagne showering down around us. Buster looked down at me and I smiled up at him. He ducked his head down and kissed me.

"I love you so much, Buster." I said, against his lips.

"I love you so much more."

__________________

Omgomg this was seriously so fun to write omg. If someone proposed to me like this I would cry. Like agh😍😭 Goals. Anyways, comment what you thought about the chapter!!! Thanks for reading my story!❤️