10

"Busterrrrr. Get uuuuup." I wined, causing him to roll over to the opposite side of the bed.

"Babe. Babe. Babe." I said, poking his cheek.

"What do you want?" He groaned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"To be with my boyfriend before he leaves." I said, laying my head on his chest.

"Ok baby. What do you want to do?" He said, entwining our hands together.

"Anything as long as I am with you."

"Movie day?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright. Movie day it is. Let's go downstairs." He said, holding his hand out for me.

I took it and stood up from the bed and followed him downstairs. Once we got down there, he sat on the couch and I sat beside him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head onto his bare chest as he brushed his fingers through my hair, something he did quite often.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I don't know. Whatever is fine." I said, pulling a blanket over us.

We ended up watching 22 jump street and Neighbors. After we finished those two movies we watched The Walking Dead until Buster had to leave.

As we drove to the airport, there was a silence in the car. Buster had one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my leg, my small fingers wrapped around it.

Now, I know it seemed like I was overreacting but this would be the first time we would be apart from each other since before opening day. It would only be a few days, but that would be a few days, and a few days would be hard for me to handle. I mean, this man's my lifeline for pete's sake.

Once we finally got to their plane, the boys started to climb up the steps into it. Buster stayed back with me as we watched them board.

"Listen to me baby. I promise I will call you everyday. Before every game and after. I promise." He said, hugging me tightly.

"I know babe. I know. I'll see you soon ok?" I said, cradling his cheek in my hand.

"This is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time." I heard Timmy whisper to Joe, causing me to laugh.

"I love you Princess." Buster said, hugging me quickly and kissing my temple.

"I love you too, baby." I said, kissing him and then his cheek.

We hugged one last time before I watched as he boarded his plane, smiling a sad smile and waving. I waves bye to the other boys, who were still standing all around me.

"Good luck boys! Better win for me." I yelled causing them all the say 'we will' in unison. I smiled one last time and I made my way to the car.

__________

Omg guys sorry it took so long to update! I had writers block for the longest time -.- And I changed the name and cover for the story bc I think it suits is better. Anyways, the picture attached isn't important it's just really super adorable. c: anyways, just wanted to thank you guys for reading and voting and supporting me throughout my story. It means a lot to me❤️