22- Mads' First Giants Game

*about three months later*
May 7, 2015 AT&T Park

"Is my little baby ready for her first Giants game?" I asked Madison in a baby voice. As a response she giggled uncontrollably, causing me to smile.

"Are my two Princesses ready to go?" Buster's voice echoed throughout the house.

"Yes we are." I said, kissing his lips.

"Isn't she just the cutest?" He asked, wiggling his finger around.

"She is. Ok now let's go. I'm excited to the Michael." I buckled Maddie into her carrier and then carried it out to the car.

After we had gotten her strapped in, we drove to the park. We had left early so I could go see Michael. I hadn't seen him for a while because he had switched teams. But we still talked almost every day.

Once we got there, I took her out of her carseat and put her into one of those things you wrap around your body. "Are you ready to go see Uncle Michael?"

She smiled at the name and clapped her hands. "He's excited to see you too."

I walked down to the locker room and made sure all the boys were semi-clothed before walking in.

"Is that my little baby Maddie?" Hunter asked, making grabby hands at her.

"She wants to see Michael. Do you guys know where he is?" I asked, handing her over to Hunter because she was reaching for him.

"I'm not sure. He might be up on the field. You can go check if you'd like." Matt said.

I nodded before climbing up the steps to the dugout. Once I got up there my eyes searched for a tall, dark skinned man. Once I found him, i started walking towards him.

He spun around and saw me. "Is that Blondie?"

"Morsey-Pooh!" I said, hugging him tightly.

"How's my favorite person?" He said, smiling.

"Pretty good. Little Maddie wants to see you."

"My little Madison? Where is she? I miss that little girl."

"She's with the boys. I'll go grab her." I jogged towards the dugout. A few minutes later I saw Michael smiling at the baby in my arms.

"Maddie!" He exclaimed, taking the baby from my arms.

She giggled. "You're so cute." He said, booping her nose.

She grabbed his finger and chewed on it.

"Morse. Let's go. BP time." Someone called from behind him.

"Alright Morsey. I'll see you later. I'll be down by first base. First row." I said, hugging him quickly before taking Maddie back into my arms.

We parted ways and I walked back down to the locker room. "Well I should probably go. I'll see you guys later."

I quickly kissed Buster before waving goodbye to all the boys and walking to my seat down the first baseline.

___________

"At least you guys got some runs." I said, holding Maddie in my lap.

"Yeah. It's ok though. It's Morse, so it's not like we can be too mad. He's still like a brother to us."

"That's true. Hey, I'm going to go put her down and then we can just relax."

I brought Maddie up to her room and laid her in the crib. I kissed her forehead before going back downstairs and watching tv with my wonderful fiancé.