Chapter 1

Cam walks through his high school corridor, towered over by his peers and even his juniors. Being 3ft1 in high school is not the best thing in the world.

Reaching his locker, he's grabbing his things when someone touches his shoulder . Turning around, he sees his life long bestfriend, Emma. " What's up little man? "

" Don't call me little , dumbass " Cam says shrugging Emma's hand off his shoulder. Cam was sensitive about his appearance. His tiny hands, slightly chubby cheeks with freckles, large blue eyes and blonde hair gave toddler-ish vibes rather than a high schooler. He did not like talking about his height.

" Knock it off , dude" Emma says looking down. Being 5ft11 , Cam barely reaches up to her thighs. Emma is a beautiful girl with slender curved body, long brown hair reaching her mid back and hazel eyes. She is like a big sister to Cam , sometimes like a mother too.

" Let's go Cam " Emma grabs Cam's hand and starts walking to their first class English. Cam skips next to Emma as she is walking fast, for they are late .

" You two are late again . Go sit down " Mrs. Thompson says.

The two bestfriends sit down in bench next to each other , the third seat empty. It is a rule in their school to have groups of 3 through out the year , sharing the same bench. But Cam and Emma's third partner moved out to another city few months ago and hence, the empty seat.

Mrs. Thompson starts her class when a girl enters the classroom

" And you are? ", Mrs. Thompson questions.

" Fiona Arison , I am joining the class from today. "

"Oh , you are the student! Welcome to our school , Please take a seat."

Fiona walks up to Cam and Emma's bench " Can I sit here? "

" Yeah of course. " Ella says.

Fiona sits down on the other end of the bench leaving Cam in between them. " Why did you bring your baby brother here "

" Oh no no! He's my best friend Cam , he's just very small and tiny " Cam blushes hard for being mistaken as a kid

" My bad , I am sorry sweetheart. "

" It's okay " Cam replies , looking up to her , still blushing a little for being called a baby name . He looks at the girl . Very tall, long blond hair with deep green eyes. A total goddess , Cam thinks.

" What you looking at Camey? " Cam immediately looks down and starts fidgeting with his fingers , a habit that shows he is embarrassed or nervous.

" I am Emmy by the way, nice to meet you "

" Nice to meet you too " Fiona replies.

Emma was flabbergasted by noticing Fiona's height. " I'm sorry Fiona but how tall are you? "

" 6'3 and a quarter ,why.."

"WHAT!!" Cam shouts out and snaps his head to Fiona.

" Yeah big guy but you have to keep your voice low or we'll get in trouble " Fiona says , ruffling his hair.

Cam blushes again and looks forward to the rest of the class to avoid embarrassment . He notices everyone is looking at them , well more like at Fiona. He nudged Fiona and discreetly pointed out . Both Emma and Fiona looked them staring at her . Fiona flipped them off and everyone looked away.

" These jerks , what's their problem ?" Fiona pinches Cam's cheeks "At least you are not one of them . "

" You are something strange , cause Cam never gets this friendly with someone stranger in so short time " Emma says wrapping a hand around Cam's body.

" What can I say , I'm just like that "

The bell rings and everyone starts walking out of the class. Finally the the group of 3 friends also leave the class. What surprises Cam that Fiona has taken hold of one of her hands and when he looks up at her, she just gives a small smile.

Cam also noticed that he just above her knees. He thinks why his only friends are so tall.

So that's the first chapter . There are more to come. At least I hope I will write more chapters.

Have a nice day.