Chapter 17

Fiona wakes up from her sleep, feeling a wetness on her stomach. Sitting up, she notices her baby has done it again. Cam has again wet the bed.

Fiona stares at Cam. Sleeping with two fingers in his mouth, without any worry in the world, Cam looks like an angel. As any baby does.

Fiona finally gets out of her trance of admiring her baby. She smooths out the sprawled blonde hairs of Cam.

"Wake up, sunshine." Fiona whispers, close to his ear. A repeat of yesterday's morning.

Cam flutters his eyes open, instantly smiling upon seeing his mama.

"Good morning, sunshine. Looks like I have a happy baby this morning." Fiona says in an overly-enthusiastic tone to brighten up Cam's mood.

Cam giggles, kicking his little feet out in excitement. Somehow, he hasn't noticed his wet onesie yet.

"Let's get you out of that wet onesie, shall we?" Fiona takes Cam in her arms, ready to deal with a crying baby.

Cam looks down at his onesie, noticing it wet and then looks up at Fiona. His eyes go wide and he takes a long breath.

"You know what, baby?" Fiona bounces Cam, getting out of the bed. The question draws Cam's attention as he looks curiously at Fiona.

"Wat?" Cam whispers, with his fingers in his mouth.

"I... have a very good outfit, just for you." Fiona says anything that comes in her mind, just to divert her baby from the actual problem.

"Weally?" Cam asks. The ready-to-cry face, all gone.

"Really, precious. So, let's go get ready." Fiona starts going towards the bathroom when Cam tugs her shirt.

"Emma still sleep." Cam points to a sleeping Emma who is unbothered by what's happening.

"Tell to get weady too." Cam says again.

"Oh, I tell her to get ready too?" Fiona is amused. She laughs when Cam nods seriously.

"Okay." Fiona gets to the side of the bed Emma's sleeping.

"You wanna do it?" Fiona whispers to Cam with a mischievous smile.

She places Cam on the bed.

Cam looks back at his mama for reassurance, and when he gets Fiona's nod, he jumps on Emma's stomach.

"UP!!" He yells.

Emma instantly sits up, panicked. "What happened!?"

She then notices Cam giggling, and Emma laughing.

She ruffles Cam's hair and gets up from the bed.

"You're going to pay for that." Emma says, walking out of the room. A wicked smile lingers.

"I'm making breakfast." Emma shouts from the stairs.

"Let's get ready, baby." Fiona picks up Cam, walking to the bathroom. She has a vague idea what Emma meant.

Fiona takes off Cam's onesie. Fortunately, the baby has forgotten about the whole wetting matter.

She places him on the potty. "Go potty for mama, baby. I'll be back in a minute." Fiona kisses Cam's temple, walking out of the bathroom.

She strips the bed sheets and puts them in the hamper. She definitely needs to talk Cam into wearing protection.

She returns to the bathroom to see Cam peeing, but not in the potty. Little man has decided to pee right next to his potty.