Chapter 3

Cam waits for Emma to come and unlock the buckles of his car seat as they have just reached Cam's home. He just can't figure out how to do his buckles.

Cam bolts out running as soon as Emma gets him out of her car.

" Come to our house after you freshen up . And make sure you inform grammy or grandpa before leaving your house. " Emma's grandparents have already died . So she calls Cam's grandparents those names. The old couple also see her as their own.

" Yeah yeah!!Now bye, meet you in an hour. AND DRIVE SAFE!!" Cam yells as he runs up to the front door of his house and bans the calling bell . He can't wait to go to Emma's house already.

Cam and Emma lives very close to each other , just around the corner. They live in a rich neighborhood. Cam lives in a Victorian style two story house, with a large front yard.

The door of his house opens and there is standing his grandmother, Chloe. Chloe is a 5ft9 brunette woman in her early 50s. She is slim and has blue eyes , just like Cam. She is a retired lawyer.

" Baby, I've told you so many times you don't have to ring the bell like that . Your grammy can hear just fine." Chloe says squatting down to be closer to Cam's level.

" I am just excited. I made a new friend today. AND grandpa does not answer the door at first time. " Cam tells his grammy. The first part normally, the second part in whisper.

" WOW! You'd have to tell us the story later. Now let's go inside. " Chloe says . Then she picks her grandson up by his armpits and places him on her hip.

She sets him down on a small table by the shoe cabinet , in the foyer. She unties his shoe laces and puts off his shoes and socks. Cam still does not know how to tie his shoe laces properly. So he normally wears velcro shoes, but today he went for laces.

Cam runs to the living room throwing his schoolbag at her grammy's face.

" That child is lucky I love him to death. " Chloe mumbles to herself with a smile.

Cam launches himself in the couch and starts his cartoons on TV. He just couldn't stop watching cartoons like how his friends did, like how Emma did. He loved Spongebob , what could he do!

Cam's grandpa Adrian enters the living room , coming upstairs form his home office. Adrian6ft3 is a pretty muscular man , in his middle 50s with short dirty blonde hair with brown eyes .How can Cam be so short with so tall genetics , amazes everyone .A retired businessman, he spends his time dealing with stocks of companies as a trader , in his home office. Entering the living room, he sees his precious grandbaby.

" You came from school and didn't even call me? Am I not your favorite anymore sweet pea? " Adrian gushes over to Cam tickling him under the chin.

Cam giggles loudly " Grandpa , stoppp, I'm trying to watch my show." Cam whines lightly.

" And you were never my favorite , it was always grammy" Cam says and runs to go to the kitchen. His grandpa chasing him.

Chloe notices Cam running straight to her and her husband chasing him. She scoops Cam in her arms, one hand under his butt , the other on the back of his head.

" Adrian, leave him alone ." Chloe shifts Cam on to her hip , holding him with one hand, continuing to make the food.

" He just denied me being his favorite." Adrian says tickling Cam again. Cam bursts out in giggles.

" Alright you two. Cam , go with your grandpa and wash your hands." Chloe sets Cam down and he goes to his grandpa.

By the time Cam and his grandpa comes to the the dining table , the food is already served.

The booster seat between the two chairs is enough to remind Cam of his predicament. He does not want to sit in the booster seat but his grandparents don't agree.

While Cam is thinking about the booster seat situation, he is picked up by his grandpa and placed in his seat and buckled up. He starts whining.

" None this baby, you could fall and hurt yourself in big chair. " Chloe tells Cam.

A plastic plate is placed in front of him containing spaghetti and a sippy cup with Spongebob characters. Now Cam hasn't learned to drink from a glass very well and hence the sippy cup. Even in school , he has a sports bottle which is good enough.

After finishing his meal , Cam is drowned with spaghetti sauce. He somehow ended up using his hands instead of the plastic fork given.

Adrian ends up washing the dishes while Cam is wiped thoroughly with baby wipes by his grandma.

" I don't get how you got sauce on your chest" Chloe tells Cam as she takes his shirt off and wipes his chest.

" Oh , I forgot to tell I am going to Emma's after this" Cam informs his grandma.

"Okay let's get you changed."

Chloe picks Cam up from his booster seat and takes him to her and Adrian's bedroom. Cam's half of the clothes are in their closet because they dress him and sometimes they are too lazy to go to Cam's room.

Chloe lays him down on the bed and takes off his pants and underwear. Although being 17, Cam hasn't hit puberty and has no kind of hair anywhere on his body. His boy parts are the size of a 3 and a half year old, like the rest of his body. Which means even his balls haven't descended yet.

Chloe dresses him up in a black shorts with a beige t-shirt . She puts white socks on his feet with white velcro sneakers.

She kisses his forehead and sets him on his feet and pats his bottom " Go ask your grandpa to take your bike out "

Cam rushes to his grandpa and asks him to take his bike out. Adrian takes his bright orange toddler bike out , training wheels still attached.

By the time his grandpa puts his helmet on his head, his grandmother has come out at the driveway too.

" Go slow. Call me once you get there. " Chloe yells as Cam is gone like a flash.

" What would he do after we die ? " Adrian says with a sigh. He is very worried of his grandson's future cause he knows that little boy can't take care of himself.

" Only if he had his parents with him, at least his mommy ." Chloe says with tears filled in her eyes.

AN: So this chapter is done. I'm wondering what should be the pace of this story.