How they met

Toon Link, Ness, and Lucas were chasing each other in the field having a good time, little did they know Villager was watching them from the bench. Mega man came up to him with a can of 7up for him.

"Hey Vil, what's up?"he asked handing him the can.

"Nothing, just watching them,"he answered while pointing to the three.

"Why not just ask to hang out with them?"

"I can't do it alone, can you help me?"

"Sure,"Villager hopped off the bench and followed right behind him. When they were in front of the three Mega man was about to introduce him when he ran off.

Later that day Mega man knocked on Villager's door. He answered it then lowered his head when he saw who it was.

"You're probably here for what happen earlier."

"Yep."

*Gulp*

"You can't just ran off when your friend is helping you out."

"I know..."

"Which is why we're going to do this again."

"We are?"

"Yep,"he grabbed his wrist and ran.

In TL, Ness, and Lucas's room...

"Okay Ness, on the count of three I want you to tackle me like you would in football,"said Toon Link.

"Okay."

"One...two..."

"Three!"Ness finished tackling him to the floor. Just then there was a knock on the door and the three froze.

"We're in trouble now."

"Lucas, what did you do?"

"Oh sure, blame it on the innocent one."

"I'm not opening it."Toon Link said crossing his arms.

"Me neither,"the two looked at Lucas.

"Really?"

"Will one of you open this door before I blasted it,"Mega man said though the door. The three open it and calm down."Thanks, anyway I have someone who wants to meet you and he won't ran off this time," Villager slowly came out from behind him and introduce himself.

"H-Hello, my name's Villager and I was wondering if I could hang with you guys?" they stood in silence before Lucas decided to speak up.

"Look at him he's just as cute as me,"Toon Link hit him with a rubber chicken."Ow."

"Your 'cuteness mode' needs to stop, got it?"

"Okay..."

"What's this about anyway?"asked Ness.

"Nothing,"he answered.

"Just let him hang with you,"said Mega man.

"Fine."

"Come on Villager,"Toon Link said opening the door wider for him. He entered and the others closed the door after saying good bye to Mega man.

"So, what are we going to do?" Villager asked. The three looked at each other and smiled some what evilly. "Am I missing something?"

(A/N:Hope you enjoy this as it goes along and about Lucas, I'm not trying to make him girlish, but you'll see that his not in the next chapter. But until then tell me what you think in a comment it would help a lot.)