Movie Night

The four boys sat on the couch getting ready for a movie night that they've been dying to have since Villager became a part of the group.

"What genre should we watch this time?" Ness asked looking at the movies that are line up on the table.

"Anything but horror," Lucas said remembering when he accidently walked in on a horror movie the teens watched.

"Even romance?" Toon brought up with a smirk.

"Not that ethier," Ness inssited also remembering a time when he watched that kind of movie, Toon snickered at his response.

"I don't really care what we watch," Villager said shurgging his shoulders.

"I choose advenure."

"Humor."

"What about a sad movie?" everyone looked at Lucas with surprise, "What?"

"Um Luke, you cry enough as it is," Ness pointed out.

"Hey, I do not," he whined

"Vill, what do you want?" Toon asked changing the subject.

"Um, how about we watch we watch all three?"

"I'm in!" all three agreed.

Lucas's movie was played first and of course he cried, but Villager had done the same thing. Ness and Toon link on the other hand were bored through the whole thing.

"I told you that you'd cry."

"Leave me alone."

Next was Toon's movie and all of them found something to laugh at, except Toon link laughed the hardest which concerned Villager a bit.

"Are you okay Toon?"

"I'm...fine," he says in between laughs.

Finally was Ness's choice and it was pretty late when it played. Villager started getting tired and yawned, little did he know he know that he wasn't the only one who was tired as well. When the movie was over all four boys were asleep on the couch. Lucas's head was titled towards Villager as he was laying on his shoulder. Ness was laying on the side of the couch with his head on the arm rest while Toon sat alone with his head laid back on the couch. Since the boys stayed up so late Mega man was sent to check on them.

"Guys, open the door..." when he didn't get an answer he tried the door knob and opened it. When he saw them asleep he smiled to himself. After turning off the TV he put blankets on them and left.