Forced Dress up Party

(A/n: Hey, it's me the author once again and I just wanted to say that these pass 3 chapters have been drafted and ready for publishing. I just have been busy and not so consistent with this, but since I have ideas for this story I will just focus on it for now. Alright I'll shut up for now and let you guys enjoy.)

The four boys walked to princess Peach's room for a favor of hers. Ness knocked on the door which was answered by Peach herself.

"Hi boys, come in," they did as told and Peach closed the door behind them, "Zel, they're here!" she called to her roommate who came to them with multiple outfits for the boys.

"Um Peach, this isn't what I think it is is it?" Ness asked a little uncomfortable.

"If you cooperate then this will go faster," she answered strictly.

"Okay..." he said sweat dropping like the rest of his friends.

Peach and Zelda dress them in royal clothes first for the heck of it. Ness was dressed as a prince, Toon a knight, and the other two were guards.

"How's it feel being royalty?" Toon asked with a smirk.

"How's it feel to a knight in shining armor?"

"Touché," next the boys were dressed as animals. Toon was a cat, Ness was a wolf, Villager was a bear, and Lucas was a mouse.

"Nya~ how do I look?" Toon asked posing in the mirror.

"You know I could eat you right?" Ness teased coming up from behind him. Toon shivered in fear to which Ness snickered.

"Why do I have to be a mouse?" Lucas asked whining. Villager came up from behind him.

"Roar!"

"Ahh!" Lucas jumped falling to the floor. The next outfits were their favorite anime character. Villager was the main character of Yu-Gi-Oh, Ness was Goku from Dragon Ball, Lucas was Naruto, and Toon was Kirito from Sword Art Online.

"I didn't know you liked Naruto Luke," Ness commented.

"I short of got into the fandom," he says rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Oh my gosh Vill, you even have the arm piece from the anime," Toon exclaimed grabbing Villager's arm and inspecting the device.

"Um Toon, I don't feel comfortable with you grabbing me," he says blushing a bit in embarrassment.

After the dress session was over the boys put on their favorite outfit surprisingly.

"Well, turned out better than I thought," Zelda commented.

"I knew it would," Peach said agreeing.