Learning something and TL's Pet

Ness and Lucas were heading out the door when...
"Where you going,"Alex asked.
"Lucas and I have to pick up our mail,"Ness answered.
"Oh, okay."
"Let's go Luke,"Lucas nodded then followed him out the door. Alex took a seat on the couch where Toon link was playing on his phone.
"...So what's your life been like before you were here?"
"Just living my life on a small island."
"Really?!"
"Yeah, why so surprised?"
"Because your living the dream...well my dream anyway. I can only visit an island."
"At least where you're from nothing happens. I had to leave because my sister was kidnapped."
"Oh, really?"Toon link nodded.
"But I'm not the one with a devastating past."
"Really?"
"If you ask Lucas he'll tell you that his mother died."
"Oh wow."
"Yep..."
"Question:Who do I remind you of from your home?"
"Honestly I don't know, I mean I'd say my sister but Lucas already takes her place."
"I never lived with real people."
"Huh?"
"I live with animals that can talk."
"So you're saying you can talk to animals," Toon link said putting his phone down slightly.
"I guess."
"I got an idea."
Minutes later...
Toon link takes out a pig from a box.
"You brought a pig in here!"
"Actually he's been here as long as I have."
"So...he's your pet."
"Yep."
"..."
"I was wondering if you could translate for me,"as Toon link said that the pig kept squirming.
"I guess."Alex lean in to try and listen.
After a few seconds."WHAT?!"
"What happened?"
"Uh...well,"before he could answer the pig jump out of Toon link's arms and ran off.
"Oinkers, come back!"Toon link screamed as he chased after his pet with Alex following right behind him. The pig ran into Lucas which made him fall over."Sorry Lucas."
"Let me guess your pig got lose huh?"Ness asked helping Lucas up.
"Yeah."
"Toon link, you said you wouldn't take it out of the box,"Lucas whined.
"I know and sorry again."
"Well, why are we standing here for, there's a pig on the lose,"stated Alex.
"Let's go!"So the four went chasing after it along with having to go though the crowd and being yelled at by different smashers. Once they were out of the crowd they had lost the pig.
"Now where is he?"asked Toon link while looking left and right.
"There!"Alex said while pointing to a bush. The four ran to it and stopped right in front.
"Be careful Toon link when grabbing him,"Lucas said afraid to get hit again. Toon link slowly pushed the bush apart and saw his pet.
"Oinkers!"Toon link hugged him, then started to talk to him. "You bad pig don't do that again."
"Um Toon link I think that I should tell you what he said earlier,"Alex said in a worried tone.
"What is it?"
"He wants you to let him be free."
"What?"
"As in he wants free time."
"Okay, I'll let you out for ten minutes,"they glared at Toon link.
"Fine 30 minutes but no longer,"after that they smiled at him.
(A/n:Like always please comment and etc. The next chapter will probably another x reader but I'm not going to give it away so yeah.)