Poking is fun

(A/n: I based this chapter on my mom because she always enjoys poking me but anyway enjoy.)
One morning Lucas woke up, went to Ness's bed and woke him up by poking him in the forehead. Ness groaned,"Why do have to poke me Luke?"
"Because I think it's fun and it's the only way to wake you up,"Ness groaned again and woke himself up more.
"Okay, now wake Toon link up,"Lucas walked over to Toon link's bed and poked his eye.
"Ow,"Toon sat up instantly and saw his two best friends staring at him."Did I miss something?"Ness shook his head while Lucas shrugged his shoulders."😑"
"Now Villager's turn,"Lucas said with sparkling eyes. He walked to their couch which had Villager on it, and poked his cheek. Villager shifted to his back and slowly started to wake up. When he finally woke up Lucas greeted him.
"Good morning."
"Morning ^_^."
"Lucas is weird,"Ness said to Toon link.
"I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast the four went back to their room. Toon Link and Ness are playing Smash bros 4 and Lucas is asking Villager if his ticklish.
"I don't think so,"Lucas poked him in the side making him flinch."Okay, I guess I am,"he started tickling his neck which cause him to block it with his shoulders."Alright stop plz."
"You're no fun."
"You're too fun."
"Whatever."
"Do you do this to them?"
"Yep, their no fun either."
"You poke us not tickle,"Toon link pointed out.
"You still think it tickles,"he paused the game and said,
"I don't."
"Yeah you do."
"😟"
"Hey Luke, why is it that you poke us when we can't do it to you?"Ness pointed out.
"I never said you couldn't."
"Okay then,"he walked over to him and tickled his stomach. Toon join in making his laughter louder."Come on Village, now is your chance."
"Mm...okay,"he went for Lucas's neck which made it hard for him to block.
"Okay, hahaha stop please hahaha,"after a while Toon and Ness decided to stop but Villager was still at it."Hahaha stop."
"Okay,"he stopped then poked Lucas's nose. Ness and Toon poked his cheek which made Lucas smile and laugh.
(I don't know if this is cute or what but I enjoyed writing it so...anyhow I love it if you would vote or comment so yeah until next chapter bye ^_^.)