The Struggle Pt1

Villager's POV
Have you ever wondered if your life had a hidden meaning or something to it...? Well, I have and it went like this...

Back to Third Person...
Villager was getting ready for the day but before he left his room he took a certain ruby heart and placed it in his pocket for extra measure. He stepped out of his shared room and headed out to the backyard.

"Hey Toon, what are you looking for?" Ness asked watching Toon stare into his dresser drawer.

"It's nothing that concerns you..." he responds coldly.

"Who made you mad this morning...or was it one of your perverted dreams that you had?" Toon glared at him for saying that.

"They're not perverted and my business isn't yours so stay out of it and my dreams, " he says going back to the drawer.

"Whatever green bean, I'm heading out see ya," as Ness leaves Toon breathes irritable sigh and finds what he was looking for. It was a magazine that was given to him for a 'better place' to be hidden by others.
"It's time to give this back...I'm not going to be responsible for this anymore, " he starts remembering how he got the magazine in the first place.

Flashback...
Toon and Ness were running in the halls in a race to get to the room first when they hear a small (forbidden for them to hear) moans come from someone's room.

"Toon, you heard that?" Ness asks staring at the door that the sound came from.

"Yes but we shouldn't have and you know that, " Ness ignored him and pressed his ear to the door. "Are you crazy, Ness we have to go."

"Shh, just come here and listen," hesitantly Toon did as told. "Hehe someone's watching something dirty..."

"This is stupid, we should go."

"Oh come on don't act like you never wanted to get into this kind of stuff," Ness says smirking.

"I do no-"

"Shoot someone's coming," Ness exclaims running away.

"Hey wait for-" just then the door opened to Ike. "...I-I'm so sorry I didn't-" Toon was pulled into the room and the door shut after. Toon looked up at Ike and pleaded to be given mercy and forgiveness. "I'm sorry I won't tell anyone I promise..."

"Will You Be Quiet!?" Ike shhed harshly. Once Toon was quite Ike turned off the TV and faced him again. "How about this...if you help hide something for me then I won't say that you were stalking me."

"I wasn't-"

"Deal," Ike held out his hand and Toon shook it half heartedly. Ike then open a drawer and grabbed a magazine with a half naked man on the cover. He gave it to Toon and he blushed a little bit too hard. "Heh, you fell for it too huh?" He looked up from the magazine and his blush grew in embarrassment.

"I did not, I don't even like guys!"

"Whatever you say, just makes sure no-one sees that you have that."

"R-Right."

Flashback ends...
Toon rolled up the magazine and headed to Ike's room.

When Villager came out of the mansion he heard chanting from a group of older boys who were paying attention to the roof.
"Jump, Jump, Jump!" he turned around to see Pit about to jump off the roof.
'What are they-' Pit had jumped before he finished his thought. "Pit!" He had spread out his wings before he hit the ground and soured pass Villager and his friends.
"Whoo, way to go Pit!" everyone except Villager cheered.
"Thanks guys, how did I do?" he asked once he came back.
"Still not farther than me," Dark responded crossing his arms.
"Whatever."
"What's going on...?" Vill asked.
"Oh Alex, we are just trying to see who can land farther from the roof," Mega man explained noticing his presence.
"You should try Vill," Pit suggested enthusiastically.
"Um Pit, I don't think that's a good idea..."
"You have your balloon helmet right?" he asked almost ignoring Mega man's protest.
"Yeah..."
"Good all you have to do is climb up the roof and put it on."
"Pit..."
"And then what?"
"Jump off and glide through the air," Pit finishes stretching his arms into a T-pose.
"Okay, " Maga man looks at Villager with a worried look until he smiles reassuringly.
"Be careful up there."

"Hey Luke, what's up," Ness asked sliding on the floor to where Lucas was in the hallway.
"Just heading outside...Have you seen Vill?"
"No but I'm sure he's outside already," Lucas nodded in understanding and both were cut short of their walk by chanting.
"What's going on...?"
"Let's go see," the two boys then ran to the backyard to see the group of teens chanting towards the roof.
"Jump, Jump, Jump!" Ness and Lucas turned around and look up to see Villager about to jump.
"Alex!" Lucas cried worrying that Vill might hurt himself.
"Lucas..." Villager froze looking down at Lucas who was scared. After seeing his face Villager became scared and lost his footing.
"ALEX!" Villager slipped off the roof and fell, but it seemed like everything was in slow motion as Lucas ran to catch him. It ended in Villager falling right on top of Lucas in a collision causing them to hit the ground.
"Oh my gosh Alex are you okay?" Maga man asked being the first to run up to them but didn't get a response.
"Vill, Luke, are you alright...?" Ness asked but still didn't get an answer from anyone.
"Come on we have to take them in," Red stated. After that they took Lucas and Villager inside to be treated.
(A/n: Hey everyone, this chapter is going to be parted and after it's finished then the last chapter will be the end of this whole book. I have decided that I have another idea but it will be written separately from this book, until then bye for now.)