Truth or Dare

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Toon link exclaims pumping his fist in the air with excitement written on his face.
"You do realize that it's just the seven of us right?" Ness points out trying to ruin his mood a bit.
"Pfft, so what I'll have fun anyway," he responds hinting at something.
"You're disgusting..."
"But you still love me."
"Never agreed to be your boyfriend and I never will," Ness says crossing his arms.
"Alright enough flirting you two, let's just get this game started," Mega man interrupts as he sits down on the floor with everyone else.
"Flirting...!?" Ness says defensively, "If anyone is flirting it's Toon."
"Who's going first?" Villager asks ignoring Ness's ranting.
"Why don't you go first Vill?" Lucas suggests innocently but from what Villager saw he was smirking slightly.
After a roll of the eyes he gave in, "Alright, Mega man truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Umm...Do you have a crush on any one?"
"Who's asking..." the whole room went silent and a few glances at Nana made her look away. "Just kidding...but no I don't." Oddly enough tension simmered down but there was still disappointment in the air from the female ice climber. Her brother comforted her with a rub on her back. "Lucas, truth or dare?"
"Oh uh...truth I guess," he said trying to cover his act of being a bad.
"Are really as shy as you put yourself out to be?" He asked with a smirk and a glance at Villager that said 'I got you fam'.
"Uh...I um..." Lucas stutters as he feels everyone's eyes glued with intensity towards him. He looked at Mega man with a glare that said 'I hate you', to which Mega man returned the glance that said 'the feeling is mutual'. With a quick sigh Lucas gave in. "No, I'm not..." A few shock faces were present on the group's faces except for Villager, Mega man, and Lucas himself.
"So you were putting on an act this whole time?" Ness asked out of shock.
"Oh please, even I knew he was faking it after a while," Toon exclaimed rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. A few including Ness stared at him confusingly. "What, you don't remember what happened when Alex first joined us?"
"Well yeah, but I thought-..." it dawned on him that Lucas really was acting and why he was as well.
"Anyways," Lucas interrupted, "Popo, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that you have a crush on Villager's female counterpart?" now it was his turn to smirk.
"Umm..." with a sigh Popo answered, "Yes."
"OMG really," Nana squealed, "I'll definitely hook you two up after this."
Popo sweat dropped, "Sure...thanks." He got a few chuckles from the group which didn't stop until he spoke again. "Alex, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"You guys are sissies," Toon link commented getting glares from others.
"What are thoughts about being apart of the trio?" He asked referring to his buddies who seemed to have adopted him.
"They're really fun to be around, I mean each one of them bring something different to the table, sort of speak," everyone seemed to pay him close attention wanting to hear his thoughts. "I mean, Ness is able to have fun no matter what, Toon is sassy but he's always able to make a joke and tease people when necessary, and Lucas...well despite his shy act he's actually pretty cool to hang out with." Everyone smiled at him after hearing that.
"You're cool too Vill," Ness comments.
"I'm touched Village, but who told you that I was sassy?" Villager quickly glance at Ness who turned his head away. "Oh I see how it is..." everyone giggled at his response. Lucas smiled at Villager who stopped laughing once he caught his glance. 'Thanks Vill,' he seemed to say to him to which Villager returned the smile.
"Alright Alex your turn."
"Oh um...Ness?"
Ness looked at Toon who seemed to plead him to choose dare, "Dare."
"I dare you to say how you feel about Toon."
He's mouth fell open not knowing what to say.
"Yeah Ness, say how you feel," Toon urged smirking.
"Honestly I think you are obsessed with me and you should be the one confessing," he responded coldly.
"Oh come on, don't be like that."
"I don't like you like that."
"Fine," Toon says pretending to flip his hair.
"Truth or dare?"
"Me?"
"Yes idiot."
"Dare!"
"I dare you to not say anything that involves us being together."
"Oh come on."
"I mean it."
"Fine..." he says in defeat, 'You're no fun...'
"It's you're turn now."
"Nana, Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you have a crush on-?"
"Yes."
"On who?" Mega man asked.
"Do we really have to talk about crushes, Jeez," she says in defense.
"She's right..." Ness comments.
"To be honest this was Toon's idea," Lucas states.
"Hey!"
"What, you don't think we'd know the real reason for all of this?"
"I hate you all," once again everyone shared a laugh at his response.
(A/n: Hey hopefully Covid-19 didn't get you yet😅, but on a serious note I don't mean to offend anyone with this since the story for humor reasons only. That and it's based on real life people and experiences I've been in, which brings me to what I want to say. I dedicate this chapter to my close friends who have in a sense adopted me into their little groups, I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. Anyways thank you for reading and stay well.)