Reader x All Four It's Conplicated

"I love you," the words that was told to you by your four closest friends. You didn't know what to do so you accepted each and every offer. Unfortunately, things like this don't go so well, you know that but you somehow kept your relationship with the four boys a secret.

"(N/n), come play with me!" Villager yells hugging you.

"Vill, I told you not to talk like that," you remind him blushing.

"Please?!" along with the awkwardness of the situation, you felt someone watching you from behind a wall. Turning your head to your right, you saw a small blond peaking at the two of you. He became embarrassed and hid behind the wall. "(Y/n)...?"

"Lucas, stop hiding silly!" you call to the figure behind you.

"A-Are you sure?" he asked timidly.

"Don't be such a scaredy-cat," Villager says letting you go. He slowly came from behind the wall and walked up to you two. "He's alive!"

"What's up Luke?"

"I was wondering if I could join you guys if possible."

"Yes, please do," Villager insists without waiting for your answer.

"Vill!" before you could say more Villager took Lucas's hand and ran past you. "What just- never mind," with that you followed the two to the backyard.

In Toon and Ness's room, Toon sits on the couch watching TV and Ness comes up to him.

"Hey Toon...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know where (Y/n) is?"

"No, why?"

"I want to see them is all."

"Funny how you always 'want to see them'."

"It's none of your business."

"I guess not, but why?"

"Toon..."

"Just asking," 'hopefully he's not taking them away from me.'

"I can't tell you," Toon became very suspicious.

"How about we look for them together."

"Alright."

In the backyard Villager and Lucas run around you playing tag as you sit on the ground picking the grass in thought.

'I don't think I can keep it secret from them like this, I have to confess.'

"Come and get me Luke," Villager taunts swaying from side to side innocently.

"I don't think I can Vill," Lucas says stopping to catch his breath.

'Now or never,' you say to yourself. "Vill, Luke, come here please!" you call to them. At the sound of your voice they rush to you and sit in front of you. "I have something to confess..." they look at you confused but listen. Before you could get another word out Ness and Toon Link came running up to you guys.

"(Y/n), there you are."

'Oh no,' the two stopped once they were in front of you.

"(N/n), Ness here wanted to see you," Toon says with a fake closed eyed smile.

"Now's not a good time you two."

"Oh, why's that?" he asks tilting his head.

"Because I was in the middle of talking to these two about something important."

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, right Toon," Toon glances at Ness then you and responds.

"I suppose we can wait," with that they supposedly left you three alone.

You sigh and continue speaking, "I...really love you both...but I know that I can't have you both so..."

"Are you letting us go (Y/n)?" Villager asked.

"Wait, you dated both of us secretly, behind each other's back?" Lucas says in realization.

You look at the ground in guilt, "I-I'm sorry...but I can't choose just one of you."

"Luke, join me," Villager suggested.

"H-Huh, what do you mean?" Villager moved closer to him and responded.

"Join me in accepting (Y/n)'s confession," Lucas blushed bright red and stuttered.

"I-I d-don't think-"

"Please Luke," you pleaded holding his hand tightly.

"O-Okay..." he said calming down some.

"You cheater!" you hear from a bush. You turn to see Toon link with tears streaming down his face and Ness behind him disappointed. "I thought I was your one and only," he ran into the mansion sobbing with Ness running after him.

"(Y/n), what's going on?" Vill asked concerned.

"It'll have to wait for now, I have more to take of on my own."

Later that day you went to the boys' room to explain everything.

"Toon, Ness can I speak to you please?" the door opened to Ness who looked a bit stressed. "Is it okay if I come in?" He nodded and let you come in. Once inside you realized that Toon wasn't in there.

"Where is he?"

"In the training room blowing off steam."

"Listen, I'm really sorry for not telling you guys about this, I just-"

"I know," he said sitting next to you on his bed. "Is it really that hard to choose between us?" You stayed silent not knowing how to respond. "You really love all of us, don't you?" You nodded as a response. Ness came close to your ear and asked. "In that case, can I join you in your relationship?" You looked at him in surprise but agreed nevertheless. He then placed his lips on yours and started kissing you passionately. A few minutes went by and the door was open by Toon link. You both stopped once he saw you.

"So you really do hate me, don't you?" he said about to cry again.

"Toon, listen to me-" before you could continue he pounced on you and started throwing punches.

"Toon, Stop It!" Ness cried trying to get him off you, but to no avail. You block most of his punches with your arm but it still hurt every time. Eventually the punches were ceased and you heard more crying than anything. Once he stopped you uncovered your face only to see him covering his face to cry.

"Why won't you love me (Y/n)? Do I really disappoint you?"

"No, it's not like that Toon, I love you, I really do."

"Then why are you cheating, am I not enough?" You took his hands off his face and held them tightly.

"I love you and them equally, I don't want to lose any of you Toon," you explain looking straight in his eyes. "I want all four of you, I don't just want one," Toon's eyes watered again and he hugged you tightly.

"I love you too (Y/n)," he said crying on your shoulder. Ness feeling left out, hugged you both and said.

"I think Toon should join us (Y/n)."

"That's if he wants to."

"I do," he says breaking the embrace. "I want to be with you (Y/n)."

"Then that would be a yes?" he nodded then smiled the most cheesiest grin he could muster.

After that you and the boys hung out in the backyard and enjoyed yourself.

A/n:Hey everyone this has got to be the longest story chapter I have done, but I hope you enjoyed this nevertheless because it is the last x reader that I'm doing. I still have a special chapter at the end so you guys can have this as a memory I guess. Anyways bye for now.