Flirting Vill x Reader x TL

You were in the backyard with your two smash friends playing hide and seek. You were the last one to be found though.

'They'll never find me at this rate,' that's what you thought anyway, until someone tackled you to the ground.

"Found ya!" of course it was none other than Villager.

"Alright you win," just then Toon link came up to you two and put his hands on his hips.

"Looks like I miss some of the fun," he says making you blush in embarrassment. You sit up.

"He's too innocent for that stuff."

"But I'm not and obviously you're not either," you blush more this time than before.

"Too innocent for what?" Alex asked joining the conversation.

"It's nothing Vill," you say putting your forehead on his making him giggle.

"I think I know something that he does understand."

"No don't," you say glaring at him.

"Villa, listen to this," Villager leans over to Toon who whispers something into his ear. When he was finished Vill nodded and looked at you. He smiled making you nervous about what was said.

"(Y/n), you're as sweet as a strawberry," now you really were sure about what was said and slightly embarrassed.

"T-Thank you Alex."

"It worked!"

"My turn..."

'Here we go again,' you thought as you knew what was coming. Next thing you knew, Toon had lifted your chin to face him.

"Your eyes are as beautiful as (the ocean/ tree leaves/or whatever matches them)," your face heated up twice as much as it was. He let go of your chin and sat on your left side admiring his attempt to embarrass you. "Why don't you try (Y/n)?"

"U-Um sure..." you look at Village and almost instantly found out what to say. "Al, you're as adorable as a teddy bear."

"Aw thank you (Nick/n)," he says hugging you while burying his face in your stomach. You then look at Toon link who's face spells curiosity of what you're going to say. You blush and slightly turned your eyes away from him.

"Toon...you're as cute as a kitten," you blush again feeling embarrassed at how bad you sounded. Toon grabbed your chin again and kissed you. Thankfully Village was asleep because you're whole body started heating up. You were a little disappointed when he broke the kiss though.

"I think you're cute too (Y/n)," he said smiling.