Chapter IV: Ghost Of Her

*2 weeks later...

**************************

Thryone Brylle Velcasco

What happened two weeks ago had already been settled, I made it clear that Seraphina and I are not and will never ever be in a fucking relationship so they should stop making things up or I'll press charges against them.

They are making stories that they shouldn't be making in the first place, those people keep on telling Sera that we look great together. But in reality, does she really think that they meant it?

The answer would be a big NO, why? It's simply because that's how people are. They lie, they make things up, they give you hope, make you dream about everything and then the cruel world will just suddenly slap you real hard.

A slap is all it takes for someone to wake up and face his or her cruel and unfair reality. I'm not being an asshole here but perhaps, a realtalk from someone would help Sera out so she could finally see what she couldn't.

I don't like her, I'll never like her more than what we are right now. Seraphina used to be pure and innocent at everything, she doesn't even like using social media too much.

Honestly, I don't know what's gotten into her.

And I think it all started when she went back home from our tournament then the next day, she seemed normal but that's also when I noticed that she just changed.

She never came back to the Sera that we all knew once, she just disappeared like a damn bubble and now? I feel like I'm facing someone else, she looked herself but she's somebody else.

I don't believe in ghost but most of the time, I feel like she's been possessed by someone. Or I hope I'm mistaken but I think something bad happened when she came home but she's just acting like she's doing fine.

She's like a broken bottle, there's something inside her but no one was paying attention to her at all. That's the reason why she couldn't let it out, I wanted to asked her a lot of times.

But I just didn't want her to think that it has some kind of meaning or whatsoever. I'm concerned because I see her as my little sister and my best friend too just like Enzo and Sean but I can't love nor see her more than that...

Right now, I don't wanna think about it anymore. It's just ruining my damn mood, I'm already annoyed but I don't know why and now that I suddenly remember that? I'm even more annoyed than earlier. It sucks...

I'm just sitting down on my gaming chair with Sean, I actually know what he's doing but I'm too preoccupied because I thought of Naomi.

"Dude? Okay ka lanv? Kanina ka pa tulala sa isang tabi, iniisip mo siguro si? Nag-sisisi ka na ba? Ayieee!!". He's an asshole. Really.

He was talking about Sera. Again. When will they stop pushing us to be together? I've already told them a hundred times, I don't like her more than friends. Why can't they accept that??

As usual, Sean is actually convincing me about liking Sera but he knew that it would never work against me. That's a fact. I hate talking about her specially when the main topic is about me having feelings for her, it's like they are demanding me to fall in love with Sera.