Chapter XI: I Found You

**************************

Thryone Brylle Velcasco

A world without her will never be a place I wanna live in, because wherever she is, that's where I also belong. She's my other half, no one can change my mind about it. I love Naomi so much, more than anyone or anything.

The only thing I want right now is to see her again, I want to know everything because I can't clearly understand why Mom and Dad kept the fact that knew where she was in the first place.

Even Kuya Travis himself, I'm with him now.

Sean, Enzo and Sera left the two of us, they didn't come along because they knew that this matter does not concern any of them. Specially, Sera who wanted to go with us but Sean stopped her and luckily? She listened to him.

I honestly don't know where the hell are we going but when we got back home, some of my things are packed on a luggage. My passport and my other documents are also here as well, I was planning to asked Kuya Travis but I didn't.

Instead, I checked the plane ticket myself, we're going to Tokyo, Japan. I was quiet the whole time as I was thinking about Naomi, what happened to her and why was everyone acting like they were hiding some skeletons in their closets whenever I'm asking about her.

The words that came out of your mouth aren't like candy that you bought somewhere that if you didn't like it or you accidentally took a wrong one, you can just simply go back to the store and asked if you can either change it or get the right one instead.

Both happiness and sadness can be used to manipulate people, those two emotions are dangerous and even though all of us can feel that way? Not many people are aware about what it can bring.

Perhaps, that's the reason why they are often telling me to stop making decisions nor promises whenever I'm too sad or too happy. Because you can never take back what you said, you'd already done it in the first place.

"Thryone, it's time to go now". Kuya Travis suddenly uttered a few words after being so quiet until we got here.

I just nodded, I didn't say anything. I grabbed some of my things that I could carry and let our maids do the rest, I don't know why the hell are we bringing a lot but it doesn't really matter because I didn't come there to have a good time.

The reason why I'm here with Kuya Travis is simply because of Naomi, nothing more and nothing less. She's the only reason. I don't need to travel to Japan again, I've been there a lot of times specially when I was young.

I suddenly remember that there's a time when I went to Japan with my parents and my Brother then Naomi and her whole family was also there as well, she and I were making snow angels outside then Kuya Travis joined us too.

We made snowmen, then we hid Kuya Travis' toy car inside one of the snowmen that she and I made together. We were laughing about it, we didn't took out the toy until Kuya started screaming and throwing a fit.

"The reason why nobody told you about her whereabouts was simply because of Mr. Peña's request, he'll be the one who's gonna explain every single thing to you". Kuya Travis said after we sat together inside the car.

"Is she okay?". I asked..

"Let's say, she's somewhere in between okay and not okay. You'll know when we get there, after all? We're gonna use our private plane so we don't have to wait". He delightedly replied.

Somewhere in between okay and not okay? Is there such thing? What the hell is he talking about?? She's okay but she's not??

I didn't ask any more questions, I just kept my mouth shut. Our driver had already started driving, I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep until we arrived at the airport.

Just like what Kuya Travis told me, we'll be travelling using our own private plane. I don't know how he managed to convinced Dad about using this but either way, I'm grateful because I hate waiting. I want answers, I want to know everything. Regardless...

When we got onto the plane, I was expecting to see a lot of female Flight Attendants and my expectations were right. As soon as we stepped onto the plane, my Brother and some of those FAs are already partying as if they were inside a club and as if I don't exist either. I ignored them and sat down on the corner.

I was asleep during the whole flight while my Brother along with the others are just partying.

After the plane landed, there was someone waiting for us. I think it's Mr. Peña's people, they are already here. Someone approached my Brother, they were talking but I couldn't here their conversation. I'm a bit far from them.

"That man is none other than Mr. Peña's secretary, sabi niya mag-pahinga raw muna tayo kase nasa Osaka si Mr. Peña at bukas pa ang balik". Paliwanag ng kapatid ko sa’kin.

"You're telling me that we're staying here?". I asked him then he bursted out laughing.

"Dude, lutang ka ba? Siyempre pupunta tayo sa hotel kaya tara na, mukhang kulang ka pa ata sa tulog eh". Natatawa niya namang sinambit ang mga salitang 'yon.

Bago kami tuluyang umalis, nag-paalam muna siya sa mga babae niya. Kitang-kita ko namang nag-enjoy siya dahil puro kiss mark ang damit niya sa likuran, pati na rin sa harapan pero hindi 'yon ang una kong napansin.

"The difference between you and I? I love eating diffrent types of foods while you're a picky eater and your favorite is still what you love to eat until now". Ani ng kapatid ko.

He's not wrong but I'm not saying that he's also right, number one? Naomi is not a food, she's a person. I know it's a metaphor but still, and lastly? He's not just trying out different types of foods, he's risking himself in a lot of ways.

Hindi ba siya natatakot na mag-karoon ng sakit? Alam niya ba kung sino-sinong tao ang nakakasalamuha ng mga hinahalikan niyang mga babae? Saka kailan niya kaya balak mag-bago? Kapag matanda na siya?

Well, he's already old but not too old. But he's not a damn baby anymore, he should know better than I do. And yet, he's the one who's always acting like an asshole most of the time.

But then again, it's his decisions. I don't have the rights to control his life, I have my own and she's here. I'll find her just like I promised, I have to find her because she told me to do so.

Some people would say I'm a fool for loving her for so long but they wouldn't understand, she's not just any girl. She's Naomi, she's important to me. I love her so much, I love her long before I even knew what love meant.

**************************