Chapter V: Call It What You Want

**************************

Thyrone Brylle Velcasco

She fought the monster outside, I just stood frozen because how the hell am I suppose to help her? I don't have any super powers like her and I don't even own a single weapon inside my bedroom, Dad never allowed us to have one because he thought that me and my Brother are two idiots who would kill each other when we got pissed off for some damn reason.

I saw how she took every single blow while I just stood like an idiot, I couldn't helped it but I found myself mesmerised by her beauty and bravery. How can she be this cool?? Whether this is a dream or not, she's awesome.

"Mag-tago ka!!". Sigaw niya.

Sa sobrang taranta ko, nag-tungo ako sa ilalim ng kama ko. Ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko at lumipas lamang ang ilang minuto, nawala ang kahit na ano'ng ingay sa labas.

"Ginoo?? Maaari ka nang lumabas". Ani niya.

Hindi ko kaagad siya naintindihan dahil sa takot at kaba na nararamdaman ko, mas lalo pa akong nagulat dahil bahagya niyang hinawakan ang mga kamay ko. Huminga ako nang malalim at dahan-dahan akong nag-tungo palabas sa ilalim ng kama ko.

Sa laro, hindi naman ganito ang wika niya kaya sa totoo lang? Pakiramdam ko ay nananaginip talaga ako, paano siya nakakapag salita nang Tagalog at mas tuwid pa kaysa sa'kin??

"H'wag kang matakot, hindi kita sasaktan. Ang nilalang na 'yon ay isang halimaw na nag-mula sa labyrinth ng Lunaria". Paliwanag niya.

Tumayo ako sa sarili kong mga paa. "Totoo ka ba talaga?? Hindi ba ako nananaginip??". I asked myself. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't even noticed that my hand were reaching out to her, I touched her shoulder.

Suddenly, a hand slapped the shit out of my handsome damn face. It landed like a meteor, I didn't feel any pain until a few seconds had passed. I can totally say that she is real, 100% real because it hurts!!

"I am real!! Can't you see me?! How dare you touch the 99th Princess of Lunaria?!". Malakas niyang sigaw.

Bahagya kong itinaas ang dalawang kamay ko, tanda ito na hindi naman ako lalaban pero hindi talaga ako makapaniwala. Hindi ko alam kung totoo ba siya o hindi, nang galing lang siya sa laro. Paano siya nag-ka totoo??

"I'm sorry, it's just that you don't seemed real to me. I didn't mean to disrespect you". Malumanay kong sinambit ang mga salitang 'yon.

"How come I don't seemed real to you? Can't you see me standing here? Besides, where the hell am I? And what on Lunaria are you wearing??". She suddenly turned into a sassy princess.

Kumpara sa'ming dalawa, siya ang mayroong kakaibang kasuotan. Hindi ako, kaya ang tanong ay dapat "ano ang suot mo" at hindi ang suot ko. Hindi ko gusto ang nang yayari pero ang isang parte ko ay natutuwa, siya nga talaga si Naomi. Este si Nina pala...

"This is outside the video game, you're in a real world. I don't know if you're aware about that but you're the one who's trespassing in our property". Paliwanag ko sa kaniya. I don't even know why am I explaining these things to her.

I mean, it's not like she does know the difference between the "real" world and the "virtual" world. I belong in the real world and this place is not where she belongs, I'm not pushing her away and she can stay here with me but the problem is?

How would I keep her inside all the time?

I have to go to school everyday and not to mention that we have tournaments inside and outside the country. I can't trust Kuya Travis with this matter, he's a jerk and a real moron so how can I possibly let him be in-charge of taking care of Nina??

Okay, let's just say that the one who's standing in front of me is a real person. With feelings, with emotions and with a beating heart.

Kuya Travis is a womaniser, I don't want him to add her to his fucking collections. She's not a freaking doll, although she looks like one specially because of her appearance right now.

"Look, I don't know how I got here. I just panicked and run towards a random portal in front of me. I didn't think about the consequences at all, and I didn't mean to raise my voice". She sounded apologetic but she's obviously trying her best to hide that well.

"If you say so but are you sure that you're the only one who crossed that portal?".

"About that, there are a few monsters that had managed to follow me behind before I got in here. I lost a few of them, that one who I just slaughtered must've smelled my scent".

"What do you mean by "a few"  and how many to be exact??".

"Like fifty of them? Including the giant asshole who's been trying to kidnap me because he wanted me to be his wife".

She's probably referring to Prince Diamond, the antagonist of "Twisted Escape". He used to be everyone's hero, the mysterious Knight who saved Nina from the Queen's evil sister or also known as the "Witch" until he became greedy, he wanted to gain so much power so he made a deal with the Witch and was consumed by the dark power that he wanted.

"Fifty?!".

"Calm down, I can fight them off. You saw how I fought that ugly jerk?".

"But there's something I wanted to tell you, I'm not Nina. My real name is Na-".

She couldn't continue what she was saying, we suddenly heard footsteps. I had to hide her somewhere. She can't be seen with me, specially if it's Mom who's gonna see us. She'll freak out, same goes with Nina.

After hiding Nina inside my walk-in closet, I fixed myself and tried to act normally. I sighed heavily, I pretended that I was about to go out then I opened the door. It was Kuya Travis, he's smiling like an idiot in front of me.

"Manang told me that you were talking to someone, who's that huh?? Are you hiding a girl inside?? Can I see her!?". He asked.

I pushed him away. "Dude, I'm not you so the possibility of me doing that kind of shit is 0.0% so back off. I'm hungry". I responded as calmly as possible so it doesn't seemed like I'm really lying to his face right now.

"Kidding, bakit ba ang seryoso mo? I just came to check you because the power went out and I heard a weird sound coming from outside, I just woke up from a damn nap". Natatawa niyang sagot sa'kin. Hinampas niya pa ang balikat ko, hindi ako makangiti dahil nag-aalala ako.

Sigurado akong hinihintay ako ni Nina, hindi naman talaga ako nagugutom pero mag-ku kunwari akong kukuha nang pag-kain para lang isipin niya na hindi ako nag-sisinungaling sa kaniya. Kailangan ko lang bilisan, kabisado ko si Kuya Travis lalo na kapag wala siyang magawang matino sa buhay niya.

Honestly, my Brother is also a genius just like myself but he's not using his intelligence to think about important things and rather? He's using it to think about how is he gonna get another woman for himself every single night.

**************************