Chapter VI: Full Dive

**************************

Naomi Maxine Peña

He's not a good liar at all, I wonder when will he change that attitude of his. I've missed him so much, it's been years since the last time we saw each other and yet? He only sees me as an AI who couldn't even think, at this very moment? I'm just a damn robot who doesn't have any feelings nor emotions.

Well, that's where he's wrong. Why? I'll explain it in a way that any normal human being would be able to comprehend what I'm saying. But before that, I should definitely introduce myself because number one, I'm pretty. Number two, I'm stunning and lastly, I'm pretty stunning.

My name is Naomi Maxine Euphemia A. Peña, Daughter of Maria Theodora Peña and Lorenzo Peña. My Father is also known as the owner of Santoro, a well-known company who develops games and softwares including where Nina came from. While my Mother, she's also helping my Dad but she passed away.

Three years ago, she and I were involved in a car accident. I was just sixteen at that time, I survived but she didn't. If you're wondering how did I become a character, it was my Dad's doings to honor me and my Mom but mostly, it's just me because he never wanted to be alone.

Luckily, he immediately realized that he still got me even though my Mom is no longer around. I heard him, every single word that he uttered before my Mom finally gave up, left the two of us and rested forever.

Before the incident happened, Dad was already planning about the game called "Twisted Escape" and Mom was helping him out. After all? They love to play games, even before I existed and made their lives more enjoyable.

Honestly, I didn't think Dad would continue to make the game after what happened but he did it anyway and I'm glad.

Due to the unwanted circumstance, my body was in a state of comatose. I'm inside a machine called "Medicuboid Prototype", the treatment is called "Full Dive" and the main goal of this medication is to help reduced the risk of any infections for the patients.

But because of this kind of treatment, I'm able to move as an AI. My body is still too weak, that's why I'm still asleep but my consciousness is awake and healthy. It's like, my mind is the only thing that is moving around and working.

I don't know how my Dad did all of this for me but I'm thankful, I'm more than happy because he did this for me. It's like he gave me another life but an exotic one, a life that's full of love,  adventures and challenges.

Inside the game, Brylle along with the other people who plays the game knows me as "Nina" but I know that he does call me by my real name sometimes.

I can hear him and I know that it's him because I have all his personal information, I'm not stalking him okay? It's the game's policy itself. I just happened to have an access to it because the owner of the game is my Dad.

It's been three years since I've seen his  handsome face, I couldn't believed that he got taller. I used to be taller than him but now? He's like a damn bamboo, how the hell did he grew up so fast? And too much, I must say.

Even though he became taller than me, I still love him so much. I missed him, his smell and specially his voice. I missed every single thing about him, God knows how much I wanted to feel the warmth of his embrace.

I know I can't right now, it's just my consciousness that's moving around but my body isn't. This, I don't think I can hold him but then again? He was able to hold me earlier.

If I hugged him, would I be able to feel him??

I missed you so much, Brylle...

I want nothing more than to spend my whole life with him, being with him makes me smile, it brightens my day, it makes me wanna get up every morning and it gives me strength to face anything, I just hope that he's having the same thought as me.

As an AI, I often asked the players about what are their greatest desire but if you're gonna ask me right now, what I really want is to wake up and have a fast recovery so I can be with Brylle.

After a few minutes of hiding inside his closet, he finally came back. Kuya Travis is no longer with him, he's all alone now. I can sense that he's carrying something, a plate? With some food? Is he hungry?? Really??

"Nina?? Are you still there??". He asked.

I crossed my arms as I went out. I'm furious because he hid me then left. "Duh, of course I am!! How can you leave me!?". I screamed.

He immediately do the "quiet" gesture, I almost forgot what am I so I just tried my best to be calmed in this situation even though I wanted to kick him and his beloved pet.

"I'm sorry, Kuya Travis won't let me go right away. He kept asking until I gave him an answer, he was asking about this girl who uhh.. never mind, are you hungry??". He just uttered in an awkward tone. A girl, huh?

"I'm not hungry". I replied. Then unexpectedly, he and I heard a growling stomach. It was coming from me, I can feel it. How the hell is this even happening?!

It's like I became a real person, but I'm not..

"You're hungry, eat. I'll join you unless you don't want to eat with me then it's f". I didn't let him finished that sentence. I took a bread and shoved it right in his mouth.

I don't recall him being too talkative.

Brylle loves to annoy me until I make that angry face then he'll laugh even more.

He also loves to eat Ice Cream, he doesn't share it if the flavour is either cookies 'n cream or coffee crumble because those are his favourites.

I also remember that he hates vegetables, a lot and it doesn't matter what kind of it because he won't eat it anyway. I'm not sure if it's still the same until now, or if he changed.

But no matter what he wants or what he hates, I will love him wholeheartedly. Even if I don't know when I'll be back to the game and become a part of Twistes Escape again.

We ate everything that he bought with him, I almost finished everything but he didn't mind it though. He was just staring at me the whole time but he would immediately looked away after I caught him doing that.

I still find it funny but in a cute way though, he still does that thing whenever he would stare at me then I would caught him doing that, so I  figured that he barely changed at all except for his appearance because he really grew taller.

I couldn't tell him about who I really was earlier because of Kuya Travis nor explain what really happened to me, I'm pretty sure that he's not aware of the incident that happened three years ago nor my exact location right now.

Because if he was aware, why would he looked for me in the first place? Why wouldn't he visit me nor look after me even if I was asleep? And why would he cry whenever he sees Nina while playing Twisted Escape most of the nights??

I have to tell him everything sooner..

**************************