Chapter 1

"Wake up liz! Remember we're moving todayy!", My mom yelled from downstairs. " UGHH But I don't want to movee!" I yelled, but got no response. Pft rude.

Ughh today I move from miami, Florida all the way to compton, California. My dad left my mom and I when I was little so it has only been us, I had a sister but she decided to run away, she was always sad and just left my mom and I one day. I was 5 when this happened so I didn't really understand what was going on with her and why she did what she did.

"LIZ! I told you to wake up already!" My mom yells which interrupts my thinking. I get up and rush over to my closet to pick out an outfit, which was, a plain white short sleeve t-shirt with light colored blue jeans, white converse,and a red flannel, Something simple. Then I got a towel and headed to the shower.

After I got out of the shower I decided to put my hair up in a bun and just put on a little bit of mascara. I unplug my phone from the charger and shove my earbuds into my back pocket cuz I lovee listening to music in the car. I then grab the charger and put it in a bookbag where I have a bunch of random stuff like make-up, jewelry etc. I quickly grab my skateboard and throw it into my moms car first because I wouldn't want to forget it.

I help my mom and 2 other men finish putting our stuff in the moving truck. "Finally we're done" I say to my mom, she just smiles and says "yup, and to compton we go" I don't reply I just get into my moms car and take my earbuds out of my back pocket and start listening to music. After what felt like forever my mom and I arrive at our new house. It looked nice but I still didn't like how we had to leave Florida where all my friends were, and where I grew up.

I started helping my mom, and grabbed a box and took and took one into the house. I go back outside to see my mom talking to a boy. He is kinda cute to be honest. "Liz, this is steven, he lives 2 houses down across the street." "Hey" he says "Hey, my name is liz incase u didn't hear my mom" I said and smiled. He just laughed a bit as I picked up another box. "Lemme help you" he said as he put his skateboard on the ground and takes the box out of my hand. I blushed a bit, grabbed another box and led him into the house.

While we were walking inside I Say to him, "So steven, I saw you had a skateboard, So I'm assuming you skate." "Yeah" he replied "then you have a little competition around, cuz I also skate" I tell him with a giggle as we go upstairs to leave some boxes in what will be my room. He laughs and says "it looks like I do have competition then". We both laugh and he helps me take in the rest of the boxes. "Well nice meeting you liz, I have to get going or else my mom will get worried but see you around". "Bye" I say as I go into my house and close the door, But a couple seconds later I hear a knock at the door.

___________________________
Hey guyss! 👋🏼 This is my first fan fiction so sorry if I suck 🙈 but hope you all enjoy and i'll try to update whenever I can. Love you all ~jossy💕