Chapter 3

Stevens p.o.v

I knocked on liz's door and as she opened the door I got butterflies in my stomach. She looked beautiful, like damn. All of a sudden I saw someone waving their hand in my face and then I heard liz's voice say "hello earth to steven" as she giggled. O god that giggle was so adorable. Oh sorry I was just thinking."Okay"she laughed. "So are you ready to go?" I asked her. "Yeah just hol' up lemme go get my shoes, come in" she said and I walk in.

I close the door and I see her running upstairs. "Damn that booty" I accidentally say out loud. She looked at me and asked "what did u say?" With a confused look. I quickly say "what? I didn't say anything" she then replied with an "okay" and I see her go into her room. Wow that was close I say to myself.

A couple seconds later I see her walk down with the classic black and white janoski's. Wow she knows how to dress I think to myself again. "Okay so where do you want to go" liz asks. "Umm well I was thinking maybe we can go get ice cream and walk around the park" I say. "Oh okay that sounds nice" she says with a smile on her face. Her smile is so perfect.....everything about her is perfect.

We walk outside and I take her to an ice cream shop. She orders strawberry ice cream and I order chocolate. I saw her taking money out of her pocket and I took it right out of her hand. "I'm paying" I say to her. "I can't let you pay for both of them steven, it's on me today kay?" She says with a question in her voice at the end. "Nope not today" I say with a grin as I pay.

After I get the change I give her back her money. "Thank you steven, you didn't have to do that" she says as we walk out of the ice cream shop. "No problem liz, I wanted to" I say with a smile. She started blushing and looked at the floor. "Awee your so adorable when you blush" I say teasing her.

"OH MY GOD STEVEN! STOP!" She said blushing even more. "It's okay bae it's adorable" I say. She just smiled and started to eat her ice cream. We started talking about each other and we made it to the park. We went to a picnic table and sat there. We kept talking about random stuff.

We then got up and started walking back home. We were still a bit far away from her house when the clouds started to get a bit darker. A couple minutes later it started raining. "Oh my god it's raining" I hear liz say. "Yeah we need to hurry up" I tell her.

The rain started pouring harder so liz and I went into a starbucks. I noticed liz was cold since she was wet from the rain and we went into a cool starbucks. Since I was wearing my dgk hoodie I took it off and gave it to her.

She looked so cute in my hoodie. I got up and ordered her a hot chocolate and gave it to her when they finished making it. "Thank you" she said with the same perfect smile. "No problem bae" I say to her as she takes a sip from her hot chocolate.

The rain calmed down n it was enough for us to be able to walk back home. We start walking n as we are walking I reach for her hand. She looks at me and smiles. I gently grab her hand and hold it as we walk home and talk.

___________________________
Omg so steven has a secret account and I've been trying to find it but everytime I think I find it I see comments saying it's fake like ugh😩the struggle is fr!😩😂 ~jossy💎💋