Chapter 2

I open the door and there stood steven. "Umm I forgot to ask you for your number" steven said as he rubbed his neck, started blushing and looked at the floor. I laugh at how adorable he looks.

"Gimme your phone" I tell him. He takes his phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. I add my number on his contacts and ad myself as "Liz 🙈💕".

"Okay done" I tell steven as I hand him back his phone."Thank you he says" as he looks at the floor again. "No problem" I tell him and try to make the situation less awkward. "Thank you, i'll text you later" he said and we said goodbye for the second time.

I go upstairs and put on some comfy shorts, a grey nike hoodie and fuzzy socks. Wow today has gone by so fast I say to myself. It's already 8:30 and i'm kinda hungry.

I go downstairs and make myself a bowl of cereal.I take it upstairs and watch netflix on my tablet since I don't get my t.v until tomorrow.

Uknown number: Ayee
Liz: Umm who are you?
Uknown number: it's yah bae😉 nah jk😂 it's steven.
Liz: Oh right😂 heyy💁🏽
Uknown number: Well I gtg I was just checking to see if this was the right number.
Liz: Ard bye
Unknown number: Bye

I added steven into my contacts as "Steven 🙈💘" and kept eating my cereal. I got tired around 10:50 so I charged my ipod and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove my mascara.

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I go back to my closet and put on a black diamond t-shirt with a pair of shorts and head to the shower.

I get out of the shower and I see a text from steven appear on my phone.

Steven 🙈💘: Aye I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?
Liz: Sure, What time?
Steven 🙈💘: How about at 12:30 today?
Liz: Sounds good
Steven 🙈💘: Okay see you soon.

I go put on my pink stance crew socks and go to my moms room to tell her i'm going out.

"Mom i'm going to hang out with steven today if that's okay with you?" I ask my. My mom wakes up after she hears me since she was still sleeping.

"Yeah yeah it's fine" she says with a yawn. "Take 20 out of my purse in case you want to buy something while you're out" my mom said.

"Thank you mom, love you" I said while I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went over to her purse and took $20 out, and put it in my back pocket. I went back to my room and started watching pretty little liars on netflix since I had a bit of extra time left. Before I knew it I heard a knock on the door. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I open the door, and there stood steven.
___________________________
Two updates today😊😂 Well here is the second chapter. I'm sorry if there are any errors I accidentally deleted half of this chapter and had to try to make it as close as it was. Love you all ~jossy 💕